MSDC x SURU - Xander Remix (LE) Shoe

hahninator

Mike remixed his Xander shoe, this time with the help of Joe, to create a new SURU brand of Xanders. Sexy! What is this, the 7th or 8th shoe Mike has done? Anyone have a list of them all?

MSDC x SURU

Xander Remix Limited Edition

Mike Shinoda’s fourth Remix Series™ collaboration with DC, the shoe model last (Xander) was created from the ground up by Shinoda, with this latest incarnation featuring a new colorway and SURU logos on the heel, tongue, lateral side, and insole.

This series is limited to only 500 pairs, and will ship November 23rd.

Posted Image

Price Tag: $150.00

Buy them here. Thanks for the heads up, SURU!

i REALLY want one. My birthday is coming up soon. Hehe. But 150 goddamn thats a lot of money, thats the price of a txtbook maybe we can get lucky and it will pop up cheaper on amazon like the other pair of MS|DC's

$150 is a bit too much - I think I'll spend that money to go to Vegas and see Alice In Chains, DBS, Muse and Cage The Elephant. The design is cool but I absolutely hate high top shoes (yuck). Mike's 2004 shoes are the most epic ones he's done yet. Wow, he sure has done a lot of shoes. Too bad I got 13s and I'm a 14. I don't even see 14s in these, oh well, lol.

I attached a pic of the box of the shoes I have by Mike. Definitely my favorite. I think it's his 2nd pair he ever did - I have no idea where you can get the first pair, I guess from 2003?

DSC00462.JPG

$150 is a bit too much - I think I'll spend that money to go to Vegas and see Alice In Chains, DBS, Muse and Cage The Elephant. The design is cool but I absolutely hate high top shoes (yuck). Mike's 2004 shoes are the most epic ones he's done yet. Wow, he sure has done a lot of shoes. Too bad I got 13s and I'm a 14. I don't even see 14s in these, oh well, lol.

I attached a pic of the box of the shoes I have by Mike. Definitely my favorite. I think it's his 2nd pair he ever did - I have no idea where you can get the first pair, I guess from 2003?

Sounds way better IMO LOL. Muse, AIC & DBS cant go wrong. I like high tops looks good to me i liked every version besides original xanders and prides those were YUCK lol the remixed prides omgg <3

Mike remixed his Xander shoe, this time with the help of Joe, to create a new SURU brand of Xanders. Sexy! What is this, the 7th or 8th shoe Mike has done? Anyone have a list of them all?

DC Shoes X Linkin Park - AXEL - Double Label™ Project

Posted Image

DC Shoes X Linkin Park - AXEL - Double Label™ Project {LEFT}

DC Clientele Remix shoe by Linkin Park\\\'s Mike Shinoda {CENTRE}

Fort Minor Remix Shoes {RIGHT}

Posted Image

DC Remix Series: Pride

Posted Image

DC Remix Series: Xander

Posted Image

DC Remix Series: Pride v2.0

Posted Image

DC Remix Series: Xander White

Posted Image

DC Remix Series: Xander SURU

Posted Image

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ebay around last year for like 132? i have the box with the shoelaces and stuff.

Damn, Ive been hunting for them all over the place. Some of these Online shops wont ship to AUS.

Damn, Ive been hunting for them all over the place. Some of these Online shops wont ship to AUS.

My problem was just finding a size 11. They were avaliable on mike's bandmerch store for a while.. but all the big sizes were gone after a little while. They were originally $150 when all sizes were there.. then it was lowered to $125 when only 8,9,9.5, and i think maybe 10 was avaliable.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the white and green xander size 11.

Are you maybe interested in selling them, because like PEZ, i also need size 11. and you did say they are brand new, right?

Edited by Alex21

Just a quick note now that I have seen this thread again.

They are currently Auctioning off a Pair of white Xanders which are signed by Mike for charity.

LINK

Also some of the First/original Xanders have appeared on Shinoda's new store on his blog. There up for $100 US and only available in 10.5 and 11.5

LINK

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Pez