Linkin Park to play Orange Warsaw Festival 2012

GoodyLP

The only unresolved question that I still have is about staying in Poland between shows, and after second day.

I hope getting Visa won't be a problem

As far as I know most of the hotel rooms are booked for Euro. Even polish people have a big problem getting anything so Your best option is to find any hostel around or like Mark did, sleep at the train station :D

2012 - Rock am Ring & more.

Whaaat? Youre coming? :D Get here dude! :P

Bajtak already invited You for a beer and a bbc! haha :D Remember, You won't leave sober from Poland :P

Edited by michalangelo

Whaaat? Youre coming? :D Get here dude! :P

Bajtak already invited You for a beer and a bbc! haha :D Remember, You won't leave sober from Poland :P

Rock am Ring was the plan until I heard they were doing Linkubus. Soooo I think I might do half of that tour or so instead of just 1-2 of them and Rock am Ring. But RaR would be so fucking epic. I don't know...

Rock am Ring was the plan until I heard they were doing Linkubus. Soooo I think I might do half of that tour or so instead of just 1-2 of them and Rock am Ring. But RaR would be so fucking epic. I don't know...

Do you have a ticket? RaR is sold out since 2 months ;)

Think fast cause Warsaw show tickets are selling very fast :P Even though it's still a presale from what I know over half of tickets are already sold!

• 2 months later...

De La Soul = shit?

If this is shit I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Back in the day? Yeah cool stuff. Now? It's like a overcooked potato :) The main reason I'm going there is to see LP. I don't give a damn about other bands :) I only like JulienK, Enter Shikari and Delta Fiasco when they play before LP :P