New show in Odesa, Ukraine added! Prostorock 2012!

sckofelng

Thanks for the correction! I wonder why LP said Rock Port. Is that what it is translated to English?

Is the poster in Ukrainian?

Look ok how I have it here? http://lplive.net/2012.php

No, it's in Russian.

Actually Ukrainian name of the venue transliterated to English would be:

Stadion "Chornomorets"

That's according to the latest Ukrainian law about transliteration. And this is transliteration of Ukrainian name of the stadium and not Russian.

And also, Odesa should have only 1 S letter according to Ukrainian transliteration and Ukrainian city name. Odessa with double S - is Russian name of the city.

i think they will be add 2 or 3 shows. maybe one show before skive. maybe in stockholm and 1 or 2 shows after rock im park. there could be an UK show or italian show ;) i don´t think they will play more shows in eastern europe.

and maybe spain get a show in front of the rock in rio festival :D

i think there will a UK show because of LP will earn money and the britains have enough :D :P

hahahhaha thats right mate ! but unfortunately one hasnt showed up yet , Uk has the olympics right now , all major bands are heading to London , im surprised Limpbizkit is playing 2 shows in uk , slayer is doing in may , Lp alone hasnt announced a Uk show common Lp :D

congrats serg! Posted Image

if we get a UK show, it'll be a london headline show. I doubt that they'll be appearing in the UK as part of a festival.

• Download's line-up is pretty solid and I can't see LP fitting in there anywhere beneath any of the current announced acts. I don't think they'd headline there in 2011 and then within the next year play a support slot!
  • same with Sonisphere - nowhere they'd fit in comfortably
  • Reading and Leeds are done, they're just announcing dance stages, comedy etc. now
  • and I think the others like V, T in The Park... - I don't think they're meant to appeal to the LP crowd, and I actually think R/L now no longer caters for LP's style of music...

Yah ur right Graham , download is full , reading even pretty much , Sonisphere has backed out , London the perfect destination , how abt a massive show in the WEMBLEY it will be so awesome to fit the whole uk crowds :)

Edited by aravind221

Tickets went on sale.

As predicted, because it is in Ukraine - no real info, only 1 ticket type available (Fan Zone 1) with ambiguous comment about first 500 tickets for $100.

No venue scheme, no other ticket prices... nothing. No info by phone - all they say is to wait till Monday.

It is written that you can buy these tickets only using Visa/MasterCard, at the same time people say that there's a way to select pay method - cash.

Tickets went on sale.

As predicted, because it is in Ukraine - no real info, only 1 ticket type available (Fan Zone 1) with ambiguous comment about first 500 tickets for $100.

No venue scheme, no other ticket prices... nothing. No info by phone - all they say is to wait till Monday.

It is written that you can buy these tickets only using Visa/MasterCard, at the same time people say that there's a way to select pay method - cash.

Only in Ukraine ©

Congrats to the fans in Ukraine!!

Surprised no UK announcement yet. LGraham is right all the major festivals here that Linkin Park could play at have headliners.

Maybe it'll be later in the year before they make a stop here. I prefer indoor shows anyway so later in the year would suit me.

• 1 month later...

http://24tv.ua/home/showSingleNews.do?vidr...objectId=219444

News from Ukrainian news channel.

It is said that LP has a 60-page raider. On the list - there's smoking prohibition near the band: backstage, in front of stage, etc.

Festival page: http://prostorock.com/

Chester definitely didn't want to be involved in this. You can even see how fast he wanna get out of there, as soon as Mike says last words, rofl!

Concert Agency reduced ticket prices for the most expensive seats from $175 to $125, also they reduced other seat prices too, but not the cheapest, and not the Fan Zone prices. Though they say that it's what the band confirmed so far. There might be more knews later.