Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah we are a bit, this is what we'll be talking about until mike announces his schtuff! haha

i'm a little bias towards the iphone being the no.1 phone, but the iphone 4 isn't really anything new. 3gs gets its software update anyway and looks nicer!

bah iphone 4 overrated XD it's a square cornered iphone 3gs wth another camera!

haha but I'm still rocking my first gen iphone, so this is exciting for me.

Ok, back to LP excitement...

My guess

- Album title and/or cover.

Why?

Mike's last post: (June 12, 2010 We’ve almost picked the songs for the album. Almost picked a title. Almost confirmed an album cover. It always seems like these things get confirmed in a couple of days…why is that)

I don't see why they would reveal album cover .

Album title seems kinda bull, mike said he didn't wanted to give out demo names because people would upload it with fake music and fake leaks would happen.

Read his blog and you'll know this isn't it.

Album title seems kinda bull, mike said he didn't wanted to give out demo names because people would upload it with fake music and fake leaks would happen.

Random demo names and the official announcement of the album title are two completely different things.

So what, you don't think they'll reveal the album title until it's available for purchase?

I don't see why they would reveal album cover .

Yes...he did said that...like 3 months ago!!!

One day he needs to give information about the album...or you want they to continue in the studio forever?

Random demo names and the official announcement of the album title are two completely different things.

So what, you don't think they'll reveal the album title until it's available for purchase?

I don't see the diffrence between album title that won't be coming out for another 5months and demo names.

People will upload fake stuff under its name.

Nah, i think they will announce it 1 month before release or something.

How can you talk about Album titles/artwork if we haven't even heard a snippet from the first single?

Just my thoughts.

I could be wrong.

I think it's album title and release date to be honest. Same as with minutes to midnight when mike slipped and posted it on myspace then took it off. he seems pretty antsy to get this kind of news out hence the blog update yesterday lol Pretty sure its a press release. I think the record is officially done, they just need to do a press tour and drop a single now the coming months

"I was going to tell you guys the working titles…but I changed my mind. I realized if I did that, the linkinpark.com, lpunderground.com, and fan site forums would be flooded with threads about them, where people make crazy guesses about the songs’ sounds based on the working title…followed by thousands of fake links to “leaked mp3s” within a few days. Since I have great respect for your valuable time, I won’t tempt you to waste it on such things"

Lets find out .

"I was going to tell you guys the working titles…but I changed my mind. I realized if I did that, the linkinpark.com, lpunderground.com, and fan site forums would be flooded with threads about them, where people make crazy guesses about the songs' sounds based on the working title…followed by thousands of fake links to "leaked mp3s" within a few days. Since I have great respect for your valuable time, I won't tempt you to waste it on such things"

Lets find out .

Also put the date of this post on his blog.

Thinking this way they will just announce the album name on the release day! Until then it will be Untitled.