Dead By Sunrise Acapellas and Instrumentals

leftshoe18

Don’t think it ever came out for either. Definitely not officially. But I don’t think we ever got any of it. I think there was a partial instrumental of Let Down for some Japanese film.

I think they even used a couple of instrumental versions for some LPTV's in 2010 when DBS played a few shows.

Yeah, you're right I think. I remember that. There was a lot of unreleased music and stuff shown in LPTV over the years. They even played Thoughts That Take Away My Pride from Meteora in an episode, as well as many other random unreleased LP songs.

Edited by Geki

There's a shit ton of unreleased instrumental/rare tracks from the LPTV videos. I would even dare to say, MTV played too some of them? Or maybe it was just me.

You're probably correct on that as well. I think the most recent one we discovered was Grr (1999 Demo) from LPU15 being used in the background at some part on Frat Party At The Pankake Festival. But there are so many unknown songs used in LPTV/LPUTV and other stuff like some MTV shit, etc. Check out the LPUTV episode called ''Mike's Shirt'' from 2007. An unknown song is used throughout the episode in the background. But there are tons and tons more.