06.08.2012 - Los Angeles, CA - SiriusXM's Town Hall

In a press release today, SiriusXM announced that Linkin Park will be playing a show in Los Angeles on August 6th for a "Townhall Special".

""SiriusXM's Town Hall with Linkin Park," scheduled to take place on Monday, August 6, will air on Octane, channel 37, on Tuesday, August 14 at 9:00 pm ET and will be rebroadcast throughout the week. The special will be hosted by SiriusXM host Jose Mangin.

The "Town Hall" special will include the band answering a variety of questions from the studio audience about their career, their latest album, LIVING THINGS, and their upcoming "LIVING THINGS World Tour."

In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

Source: LPAssociation

Do you think the band will debut another song from LIVING THINGS ahead of the Honda Civic Tour?

SETLIST:

01. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

02. Breaking The Habit

03. Crawling

04. The Catalyst

05. BURN IT DOWN

06. In The End

07. Numb

08. Bleed It Out (w/ Beastie Boys 'Sabotage' bridge)

09. LOST IN THE ECHO (Live Debut)

10. What I've Done

11. One Step Closer

Q&A between songs, most likely between WFTE/BTH and BIO/LITE.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm positive we're going to get the Lost In The Echo debut from the setlist snippet we've seen from Set A. I think it's ready to be played :D I could also see In My Remains, Powerless, or I'll Be Gone, ya never know!

Setlist snippet?

Setlist snippet?

" In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

That's what he meant

Edited by jako

" In addition to the Q&A session, the "Town Hall" will also feature a special, intimate concert performance by the band. SiriusXM listeners will hear some of the band's biggest hits, along with songs from the new album."

Did you read the source you posted?

How the hell is that Set A?

Did you read the source you posted?

"Songs from the new album" could be Burn It Down and Lies Greed Misery :P

Setlist snippet: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8894

My first thought was, "Not another small intimate/private show for LA." The East coasts need some love too! Anyways, sounds pretty cool. Pretty sure that a new song or two will debut here. Hopefully someone will record it so I can listen to it later on.

I hope they play Lost In The Echo and Castle Of Glass which are my 2 favorite songs from LT

The setlist would be cool like this:

01. Tinfoil

02. Lost In The Echo

03. Papercut

04. With You

05. Runaway

06. Given Up

07. New Divide

08. Lies Greed Misery

09. Points Of Authority

10. Waiting For The End (+UIB rap part)

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Medley

13. The Catalyst

14. What I've Done

15. Crawling

16. Faint

17. One Step Closer

-----------------------------------------

18. Castle Of Glass

19. Burn It Down

20. In The End

21. Numb

22. A Place For My Head

23. Bleed It Out (+ Sabotage or any other cool shit xD)

I know they've been playing 22 songs but I guess they won't die if they play one more ;)

If they did Something like this set it would be amazing to me of course are missing From The Inside and Blackout, 2 of my favorite songs but we can't have them all :( so....

Wrong. You dropped From the Inside and Blackout, and if they replace those with new songs off of the new album what a travesty that would be. Oh how disappointing :(

I'd much rather see A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, From the Inside and Blackout than any single song off of the new album. If you drop anything, drop New Divide. Or if you want to get rid of two terrible songs there's always Lies Misery Greed and Burn It Down ;)

If they did Something like this set it would be amazing to me of course are missing From The Inside and Blackout, 2 of my favorite songs but we can't have them all :( so....

Dear god, if they brought back F09 with the outro transition into FTI, that would be the best thing ever. I like the setlist you made, but I'd put APFMH at the beginning of the encore with the 2012 Intro.

Wrong. You dropped From the Inside and Blackout, and if they replace those with new songs off of the new album what a travesty that would be. Oh how disappointing :(

I'd much rather see A Place For My Head, With You, Runaway, Papercut, Points of Authority, From the Inside and Blackout than any single song off of the new album. If you drop anything, drop New Divide. Or if you want to get rid of two terrible songs there's always Lies Misery Greed and Burn It Down ;)

I really like LT but I wouldn't be disappointed if they took off BID and LMG. Haven't been impressed by their lives. BID just doesn't sound as good and LMG is a bit too short IMO. Also while I know everyone seems to love New Divide, I wouldn't say no to that being dropped, especially if it took that place of some of the older stuff.

So I wanna hear Lost in the Echo, Powerless, Castle of Glass and Roads Untraveled. And from the old stuff I really just want to A Place For My Head live. Just once! Also With You. Runaway can be cut. Bring back Forgotten lol.

I would drop Runaway , New Divide, Lies Greed Misery, Burn It Down, From The Inside.

I would play instead Castle Of Glass, Lost In The Echo, Powerless, Victimized, No More Sorrow.

Something like this:

1. A Place For My Head

2. Given Up

3. Papercut

4. With You

5. No More Sorrow

6. Points Of Authority

7. Waiting For The End

8. Blackout

9. Somewhere I Belong

10. Victimized

11. Lost In The Echo