Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 more minutes until another puzzle... Hope it's not just those same picture puzzles over and over!

pretty sure it's PM not AM. It's 4:15 right now (EST) so it would be 1:15 (PST) over there in CA. I wouldn't expect anything till much later today.

For some reason second quadrant was already solved for me... WTF?

It's because they used the same method like the previous one..

Use the "cheat".. lol

good point! hahahahahaha

but I think that the song will leak in HQ soon, because the distributors received it on Monday.

and the single cover remember Iron Man in someway hahahahahaha

You're already knew about the "Ironman" thing..

Cuz it is true (based on Puzzle #2)..

Maybe you have the full artwork..? :P

ROFL..

I refreshed the page when I had only 1 puzzle, and second one appeared, but it was already solved for some reason. I logged out, solved it on my own, and logged in to save using Facebook again, and guess what - I need to solve it again now.

I dunno, the second piece looks to be in the right place to be a shoulder, with a hole in the chest. I think solving each quadrant is all we need to do.

No snippet? You tease us, Mike. You tease us.

I like how we ALL knew it was Chaz from the first puzzle cause of his famous dumbo ears lmao :D

So very rude!

But you're right that was the giveaway. Shouldn't have started with Chester's face, puzzle creators!

there is more to do - says Mike

Oh dear. Perhaps we need to start scouring LP.com again to see if anything's changed.

Also, small thing that probably doesn't matter at all: LP didn't change the font for their logo this time. Anyone else notice that?

Hey James Bond, where are the Snippets ? B)

I honestly dont think this wesley guy knows much... Dude acts like he has all the info and hes not allowed to talk about it. I seriously doubt he knows much if anything at all about the upcoming release and other LP shit that we cant dish out on the net...Just saying..