Mike Confirms Album #5 Title: "Living Things"

Numbrocker

@m_shinoda ALL CAPS EVERYTHING #BurnItDown #LivingThings @linkinpark

https://twitter.com/#!/m_shinoda/status...891215703642112

I'm pretty sure that's what this means. Mike is being so vague. Though with the PreOrder of the album on Monday, its the only thing I can assume.

"LIVING THINGS"

Thoughts on the album title? Or is it just him messing around?

EDIT 4/15:

Mike Shinoda has posted a new blog post on his official website, confirming the new album title to be "LIVING THINGS" as well as a very detailed story on the journey from Hybrid Theory to now on the band's evolution. A great read, be sure to check it out HERE.

"Monday is almost here.

Early Monday morning, our new single BURN IT DOWN will be released. The LIVING THINGS album pre-sale will begin. You’ll see the album cover, the track listing, and hear about some new tour plans. My bandmates and I are very excited for this week.

Many of you know our story up until this point. We built the band upon the idea of fusing all our favorite styles of music–as different as they might be–into one, signature sound. Our first two albums were the result of a lot of hard work, perseverance, smarts, and luck, to build a toolbox that would provide us with what we needed to make the best songs we could at the time."

Thoughts? The world of Linkin Park is starting to heat up and new album time is almost upon us!

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@m_shinoda ALL CAPS EVERYTHING #BurnItDown #LivingThings @linkinpark

https://twitter.com/#!/m_shinoda/status...891215703642112

I'm pretty sure that's what this means. Mike is being so vague. Though with the PreOrder of the album on Monday, its the only thing I can assume.

"LIVING THINGS"

Thoughts on the album title?

Mike is being so vague.

Mike is being so vague.

Don't freaking jump to conclusions where there are none. kthnx.

This. Is. NOT. A. CONFIRMATION.

Therefore why is this in the news section. I mean, goddamn.

Edited by adaminator1

^ What else could it mean? jerk

Don't be a tool. Numbrocker jumped the gun here.

Especially when we're getting the album title on Monday (how do you pre-order an album without knowing the contents?), this topic is entirely unnecessary.

Especially when we're getting the album title on Monday (how do you pre-order an album without knowing the contents?), this topic is entirely unnecessary.

I would gladly preorder an album from the band I've been obsessed with for over 10 years. I love this band.

Everyone else - stop whining and treat this like a rumor if it will keep you from attacking other forum members. Calm down.

I would gladly preorder an album from the band I've been obsessed with for over 10 years. I love this band.

Everyone else - stop whining and treat this like a rumor if it will keep you from attacking other forum members. Calm down.

This. A million times.

/respect , dude. First respect, then talk :)

Says the n00b.... That's just funny...

Don't freaking jump to conclusions where there are none. kthnx.

This. Is. NOT. A. CONFIRMATION.

Therefore why is this in the news section. I mean, goddamn.

So apparently the way that you read the tweet means that all of us have to interpret it that way and you get to be a douche about it.. When did you buy the site from Jonas and Mark?

Numbrocker has nothing to do with this thread being in the Newswire, it's clearly posted that Mark (Hahninator) edited the post and put it there, anyone that's been here longer than a week knows that non-staff can't post new threads in the Newswire...

Posted Image

I love you