LPU Exclusive!

Nameless

It seems to be everything from LP getting better and better?

Is this a future seer of their new album? Better..better...better....better..better..(no perfect here, because perfect is the excuse that something cannot get any better :D )

ANd about hte individual gift from each member...I think they will give us at Christmas.

And it could be a wicked drum solo from Rob, crazy Guitar Solo from Brad....Stunning Rapping from MIke......Scream of Anger from Chester,..Wind-cutter straching from Joe or Bass explosion from Phoenix...

And it will be mixed up together to build a new song....

Just my thinking :D

That would be awesome. :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new site looks great! Just was thinking though, Dedicated on the LPU Radio has that same noise on it as She Couldn't does. Anyone else get that?

I guess the song is just like that. My December has the static because the LPU2 CD was defective (all of the LPU radio songs save for Morning After and Crawling are CD rips). They ripped Dedicated from Songs from the Underground, so that can't be the case.

I guess the song is just like that. My December has the static because the LPU2 CD was defective (all of the LPU radio songs save for Morning After and Crawling are CD rips). They ripped Dedicated from Songs from the Underground, so that can't be the case.

I just don't remember it being that noisy on LPU2, though it's been a little while since I sat down and listened to it. It's possible, but it just seemed like it jumped out at me. The only reason I wonder is if there's another demo CD with that on it? I just think there's probably such a pre-Hybrid Theory back catalog, it made me curious. I was always a big 'Dedicated' fan.