LPU chat with Mike

Nameless

Mike joined the LPU chat right now.

Go HERE to chat with him.

He's gone. Feel free to post your thoughts on the chat here.

Some interesting things Mike said:

• Album title: "We're trying to figure out an album title now."
  • Album artworks: "We've already started on the artwork. Added a few new members to our art team. Really good..."
  • Album editions: "As usual, there will be fan packs where you can opt to get more than just the album...but we want to put a little twist on that as well. More info later."

Nice bit of news! Seems the album at this point is closer to being finished (I hope) then I thought.

I think I'm most excited to see the album art work more then anything eles. Time will tell. Can only hope for more updates soon!

Edited by Red_Zero

Maybe the new twist on the special editions will be downloadable content?

I swear they were supposed to update the special edition MTM DVD with new downloadable content every so often but never did.

And if the fact that they are texting mixers, picking an album name, playing music for Warner, thinking about special editions of the album, and promising new LPTVs about the new album soon does NOT give you hope that this album is just about finished, I don't know what else Linkin Park can do for you.

I remember that they said about releasing the album in a special way, Joe was working on that. They were very vague about it and I don't know if the idea is still alive. I had to think of this when Mike talked about "the little twist". But unfortunately, I don't have a clue where I read this so I can't come up with a source.

means you keep your fingers crossed because you want your wish to come true..!!

You're still a noob..you'll understand sometime :P

You don't see a lot of people acting nice to noobs xD

And yeah, the album artwork for Minutes sucked. I missed the drawings from Joe and Mike.

I remember that they said about releasing the album in a special way, Joe was working on that. They were very vague about it and I don't know if the idea is still alive. I had to think of this when Mike talked about "the little twist". But unfortunately, I don't have a clue where I read this so I can't come up with a source.

I remember this too actually.

• 2 weeks later...