LPU chat with Mike

Nameless

Mike joined the LPU chat right now.

Go HERE to chat with him.

He's gone. Feel free to post your thoughts on the chat here.

Some interesting things Mike said:

• Album title: "We're trying to figure out an album title now."
  • Album artworks: "We've already started on the artwork. Added a few new members to our art team. Really good..."
  • Album editions: "As usual, there will be fan packs where you can opt to get more than just the album...but we want to put a little twist on that as well. More info later."

I've just asked :

Hey Mike. Just wondering... with the new album, will we have long LPTV Episodes like the ones we had before the the release of MTM? Those 8-minute episodes about touring and making the new album were GREAT!

And his answer was :

LPTV - ABSOLUTELY! We want to do as much LPTV as we can. We're filming a lot right now, and you'll get to see all that stuff closer to the album release and beyond.

:D

Nameless says: October 24th is around the corner Mike, have you guys already thought on something cool for the 10th HT birthday or do you prefer to keep your eyes on making the new record?

mshinoda says: I think the 10 year anniversary already happened...

mshinoda says: Oh no, that's right. October.

lolwut.

Nameless says: Hey Mike, what's up with album artworks?

mshinoda says: We've already started on the artwork. Added a few new members to our art team. Really good...

We've already started on the artwork. Added a few new members to our art team. Really good...

I'm really anxious about the artwork of the new album. Speaking about art, MTM was shitty compared to all their other records (official/live/LPU/...).

Edited by Qwerty18

lol thanks. :D Thanks to you for coming up with that quote. rofl.

Anyway. They just did two giveaways in the chat. A piece from T2RF set, and autographed sheetmusic for "The Hard Way"

They did? Damn, I missed that.

And clueless moment, what does T2RF stand for?

I'm really anxious about the artwork of the new album. Speaking about art, MTM was shitty compared to all their other records (official/live/LPU/...).

Yeah, that was my question :D

I just finished to edit the transcript, should i post it? :P

Which part? About HT's release date?

No, about the question by PinkyLoulou about "Kitty" character in 8-Bit Rebellion, and his answer: "Your mom is Kitty. Ha!" You know who this character in the game?

I haven't remember a moment in a past when Shinoda didn't filtered his words. But this time he didn't.

I know he wanted to joke but this is the bad one. Girl got really upset.

Edited by STINGER_LP

ADVICE: If they make another "Super fan edition" for $90, don't buy it. The MTM was such a flop that they started to sell them at Hot Topic for $40. That's LESS than half the original price.

Maybe the new twist on the special editions will be downloadable content?

I swear they were supposed to update the special edition MTM DVD with new downloadable content every so often but never did.

And if the fact that they are texting mixers, picking an album name, playing music for Warner, thinking about special editions of the album, and promising new LPTVs about the new album soon does NOT give you hope that this album is just about finished, I don't know what else Linkin Park can do for you.

Edited by Xero21

"The Hard Way" - a Fort Minor song

crossed fingers

Oh yea now I remember the hard way. Haha and "fearthless" said single in July fingercrossed.

Yeah, that was my question :D

I just finished to edit the transcript, should i post it? :P

Yes please

lol..cool. wish we get the first single in july *fingercrossed*

What's fingercrossed