30.08.2011 - Las Vegas, NV

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect anything special. Not from LP anmore maybe they do Rolling in the deep again but other things I don't see that this happen but I'm sure that they played blackout.

Mike's already said they don't plan on playing Rolling in the Deep again.

I hope they play stuff like Qwerty and Blackout and some old songs like Figure.09, With You and By Myself. That'd be awesome.

Blackout is the only one of those songs that stands a realistic chance. Figure.09, By Myself, and QWERTY most likely will never be played again at any point, and With You only has a small chance because it seems like the band regularly uses that song as an example when they talk about songs they haven't played in a while.

They need to play In Pieces again.

I doubt they do, that song was easily one of Chester's worst during live performances. Brad usually wasn't particularly good at the solo either.

Pooch on facebook:

Different set lists at some shows. Can't tell you what they will be, but definitely different from Europe.

Hell yeah. Predicting Robot Boy coming in to play and LP bringing back 1 song like With You or APFMH. Let's see what happens. I know Pooch hates hearing the same songs every single night no matter what order they're in so when he said "YAY" to "new setlists" I believe he's happy with something...we'll see.

Sorry for the HUGE post but i would die too see this Setlist tonight or tomorrow!

01. The Requiem Speech Scratch Intro

02. With You (Live 2011 Debut)

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note

05. What I've Done

06. No More Sorrow Long Intro

07. From The Inside Long Intro

08. Jornada Del Muerto

09. Waiting For The End

10. Blackout

11. Numb Short Keyboard Transition Outro

12. The Radiance w/ Keyboard + Catalyst Vox

13. Breaking The Habit A Cappella Outro

14. Iridescent

15. Fallout / The Catalyst

16. Leave Out All The Rest

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. In The End

19. Bleed It Out Ext. RME Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ BITS & APFMH (1) + Bridge; Ext. Outro

----------------------------------------------------

20. Robot Boy (Live Debut)

21. Empty Spaces / When They Come For Me

22. Papercut

23. New Divide Synth Intro

24. Crawling

25. One Step Closer Ext. Outro

Sorry for the HUGE post but i would die too see this Setlist tonight or tomorrow!

Needs moar Faint. Then it's perfect. :)

I'm excited to see whether the band will mix it up a little bit tonight. But I'm not expecting anything either lol.

That's a fucking insane set list!!!! YEAH!!!! I hope they play this at DeLuna!!!!! WITH YOU AND ROBOT BOY!!!

They clearly say at the beginning of the post that that's what they WANT to be played. Show hasn't even started yet.