Original 1999 HTEP up on eBay

Mr_wil5on

To all the collectors out there, the coveted Original EP has popped up on eBay after 2 YEARS!!

This is not any of those fakes that has been popping up frequently.

Click HERE to check this baby out ;)

Edit: It's 2 years actually :P

Edited by ---Woco21---

The collector's market for LP stuff seems to have gone down a bit the last couple years actually, at least in terms of seeing REALLY ridiculous prices for auctions (save for the occasional new item we've never seen before, like the 8-track HT demo when that first popped up)...combined with some people being afraid to bid on stuff like this because they're worried about fakes, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for less than $500. I'm going to make $375 my guess.

$450, and damn you will! now everyone knows about it :P

Lol, silly :P I think it should be promoted, I mean ffs its the Original HTEP were talking about :P

I do agree with Astat, to a certain extent the collecting scene in General has not been the same, barely any bide on stuff, and if there are it goes for so low. Though most Hybrid Theory and Meteora item go off the roof at times. To say the least the fact that there is Fakes out there of Original and reissue has made collectors insecure about buying rare items, But with my knowledge I know its an authentic, no way does it look like those nasty fakes. If you were to ask me, Id say it takes more or less to $500.

The last original went for about 135$, quite cheap if you ask me.

Yeah that was a fake and only popped upon eBay.co.uk, Usually nowadays its easier to tell, just from the back, but you always asking someone who knows about the matter can help you out loads :D

Yeah that was a fake and only popped upon eBay.co.uk, Usually nowadays its easier to tell, just from the back, but you always asking someone who knows about the matter can help you out loads :D

I don't think it was a fake, the pictures looked original. No discolored inlay/booklet/cover/whatever and(or) no spelling mistake at the back. Or did I forget something ?

I don't think it was a fake, the pictures looked original. No discolored inlay/booklet/cover/whatever and(or) no spelling mistake at the back. Or did I forget something ?

It's not super easy to tell trust me, its a very crafty fake. Now a days you don't see it much, but keep an eye were the seller is from, there mainly stranded in Malaysia or Indonesia.

Ah, sorry you guys, I messed up. The copy I was talking about is this one.

Pfft $61, just goes to show that when you know its a real re-issue it can pick up alot. Original EP @ $200, Jen ur guess is out :P

On the other hand, I'm not sure about eBay's Policy towards fakes. I've reported the fuck out of some fakes and they just don't do nothing, well as long as they have there 9% commission on it I guess its all that matters -_-

On the other hand, I'm not sure about eBay's Policy towards fakes. I've reported the fuck out of some fakes and they just don't do nothing, well as long as they have there 9% commission on it I guess its all that matters -_-

same with gig tickets, I saw tickets for LP at the itunes festival going for £80 when the event is free and ebay's policy is that you must charge the ticket face value.

reported it, but they stayed up until the day of the concert, I don't think ebay really cares they just have to cover their asses...

I know right. me too. The person just keeps coming back with new accounts. I don't know how or when it will stop if it does. I wish they could be banned from mailing through their name or address or something.