LPTV - 2014 Europe Tour Part 2

Andros

one of the most boring LPTV episodes. Even though it's short, it doesn't contain anything interesting, except for Chester singing COG

I agree, at least the last one had the whole ordeal with Brad's injury. They shouldn't even release an episode this short unless there's some kind of point to the video.

If they didn't release it, you guys would be bitching and moaning that you didn't get an LPTV.

They could have just uploaded a normal episode like they have been doing since 2007. We have got hardly anything at all this cycle in terms of LPTV for absolutely no reason. It's disgusting.

I'm honestly not complaining about the lengths because they used to do like 10 minutes episodes for a whole tour or a part of the tour. I think this way we are getting more coverage per show. In the past they often skipped over shows too. For example Wantagh 2012, awesome show and all there was was a little bit of footage of them drinking coffee in the helicopter flying to the show lol.

They could be longer each episode, that's right but I like the fact that each show is getting a little more exposure.