Submit Site Corrections Here

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I go to the homepage it doesn't have the skin I selected, attached a photo of what it looks like, and it tells me to log in each time, and then automatically redirects me to the forum.

post-241-1276882643.jpg

Similar to Jen - when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

Similar to Jen - when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

This is happening to me too.

There is a Grey Daze show that appears in black, suggesting there is a recording: "xx.xx.xxxx -Tempe, AZ -Fender's Ballroom" .

However, there is no show page and other than the Rally Kaps show I didn't think we had any recordings, so is this a mistake? -Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Edited by SpikeMinoda

There is a Grey Daze show that appears in black, suggesting there is a recording: "xx.xx.xxxx -Tempe, AZ -Fender's Ballroom" .

However, there is no show page and other than the Rally Kaps show I didn't think we had any recordings, so is this a mistake? -Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Bring back the color Spike! lol

There IS a recording. -Done ;)

This show is missing from the Chester's page: - Added to the year page, thx for the reminder

Camp Freddy @ The Roxy - 18.12.2009

xx. "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins (Chester, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).

xx. "I Alone" by Live (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).

xx. "Would" by Alice In Chains (Corey Taylor, Jerry Cantrell, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Lithium" by Nirvana (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Lit Up" by Buckcherry (Franky Perez, Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Monkey Wrench" by Foo Fighters (Franky Perez, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Remedy" by The Black Crowes (Paulie Z, Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n' Roses (Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Bad Luck" by Social Distortion (Mark McGrath, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Spoonman" by Soundgarden (Queen V, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "Rock n' Roll Star" by Oasis (Billy Morrison, Steve Stevens, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

xx. "In The Meantime" by Space Hogs (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

And this setlist is incomplete.

Add "A Bullet With Butterfly Wings" (The Smashing Pumpkins cover) and "Mountain Song" (Jane's Addiction cover). -Fixed

Edited by SpikeMinoda

Thanks!

"Did You Know?

Big Daddy Kane was announced to be on Fort Minor's "We Major" mixtape via a coded symbol message on the back of a Fort Minor Street Team sampelr CD, but the guest-spot never happened."

Typo.

edit: "On the last show of the US leg of the Meteora World Tour in 2004, members of the opening bands came out with roadies with inflatable penises and full bondage gear on during "One Step Closer" to end the to "

edit2: "Mike recorded nine short instrumental tracks for the score of MTV's 2005 Video Music Awards. All the tracks were finally released in 2010 my Mike, and one of them, "100 Degrees", was made into a full song featured on the Fort Minor "We Major" mixtape."

Fixed. Thanks

Edited by AndOne

Go to the forum and try to visit the 2010 live show page.

Notice something? yeah right....2010 is missing. :o

^ this

and on the Live Earth show page is written that Mike spoke to the fans after In the end. I just watched the show and noticed that Mike spoke before In the End.

Please check that! Fixed by SpikeMinoda thx for the head up :)

when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

Organic SEO| UK SEO

this is normal :P cause the main page and the forum are separated, thats why you can have different themes for both of them ;)

I use Meteora for Forum and MTM for Main page ;)

so this isn't a failure :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm curious if this happens to anyone else:

The "new posts" icon for polls is the opposite of what it should be. For example, if a poll does have new posts, it will show the gray icon that means "no new posts", and vice versa.

By the way, I'm using the MTM skin, and I don't know if this happens just for polls I've posted in or all of them.

edit: handy dandy screenshot

Edited by Ash