Brad Guests with Jakob Dylan for "Rock the Night"

hahninator

Last night in West Hollywood at The Troubadour, Brad guested with Jakob Dylan and other friends for a benefit concert. With tickets ranging between $200 and $4,000, the show was entitled "Rock the Night to Cure Chron's and Colitis."

This is the first guest appearance from Brad in the band's live history, which means that we will be adding a Brad Delson page. Hopefully, he joins some more guests in the future so we can have more than just one show on his page!

The setlist is currently unknown, although the set was mostly covers along with two solo songs by Jakob Dylan. Brad guested on two songs - we hope to have the setlist for you in the coming days. Currently, the only known track performed was with Jakob Dylan and Jade Castrinos, singing 'To Sir With Love'.

brad.jpg[

brad2.jpg

We will have an update for you soon. Stay tuned.

FYI the reason we didn't post this before with the LP announcement is we didn't know this was a legit guest spot. It sounded like it, but Brad has never guested before. Special guest could have meant anything (speech, introduction, etc).

Any videos of this? I was just thinking not too long after THP was released that I wouldn't be surprised if Brad and Rob started making guest appearances in other places after putting more work into their instruments

No known videos, no.

Cool. Funny to see Brad playing chords that use more than two fingers for a change.

His solo was kinda cool if that was him playing it, the first solo has his back facing the camera but the second solo was by the other guitarist. Bluesy.

Also inb4 Brad leaves the band to guest with more bands.

It's interesting that Brad did this with Jakob Dylan (to me) - I was named after him, haha.

Why the fuck is it that every time Brad does a solo his back has to be turned? lol

You weren't named after his father, Bob Dylan? Plus Brad plays his solos facing the audience, look at any Fainit outro or WID solo. He just plays the main boring parts while he tries to walk offstage