Quick question? Ask here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I recently bought in Google Play the "Minutes to Midnight Deluxe Edition" because it contains the same bonus tracks as the Circuit City Edition (Faint and WID), which you can also stream on Spotify. Despite Google oblied me to buy the whole record and not just those two songs, I bought it because they are the only ones I didn't have yet. The problem is I actually can't download any song in any format. Like Spotify, when you download something, it's not in the traditional sense, but to stream it even without internet signal. Do you guys know any method to REALLY rip it from my phone to actual audio files?

Edited by bloodbath

On 12/19/2019 at 5:01 PM, bloodbath said:

Hi guys, I recently bought in Google Play the "Minutes to Midnight Deluxe Edition" because it contains the same bonus tracks as the Circuit City Edition (Faint and WID), which you can also stream on Spotify. Despite Google oblied me to buy the whole record and not just those two songs, I bought it because they are the only ones I didn't have yet. The problem is I actually can't download any song in any format. Like Spotify, when you download something, it's not in the traditional sense, but to stream it even without internet signal. Do you guys know any method to REALLY rip it from my phone to actual audio files?

Pirate bay. 

On 12/20/2019 at 12:01 AM, bloodbath said:

...the "Minutes to Midnight Deluxe Edition" because it contains the same bonus tracks as the Circuit City Edition (Faint and WID)...

It's actually one and the same release. Different stores can use different name's for exactly the same releases (it is usually up to the store).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Hi guys, during 2000/2001 era, Cure for the itch was "played" or it was really from tape? Thanks!

I think is Joe playing it since there are some scratches added that aren't present in the studio version but i couldn't see him in the videos 

Edited by Diaux

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 AM, LPForAll said:

Hello all,

In 2015 I somehow missed the last track of the six download exclusives which is called Chair. Do you know how I can get it in lossless?

Thank you!

Can no one help me out? It is the last of these six tracks that I'm missing. Wasn't able to get it cause of some accessibility issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm having difficulties purchasing FLAC version of the iTunes Festival: London 2011 and A Thousand Suns: Puerta De Alcalá EPs from Juno Download as these are not available for sale in my country (Norway). I was able to purchase the Live From SoHo EP from Qobuz by using a VPN, but this method does not seem to work with Juno. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about buying FLAC versions of these EPs?

Edit: Looks like I'll be able to get A Thousand Suns: Puerta De Alcalá from Qobuz. Still having trouble with iTunes Festival: London 2011 though...

Edited by tnitram
Found a solution to one part of my question

33 minutes ago, tnitram said:

Hi everyone,

I'm having difficulties purchasing FLAC version of the iTunes Festival: London 2011 and A Thousand Suns: Puerta De Alcalá EPs from Juno Download as these are not available for sale in my country (Norway). I was able to purchase the Live From SoHo EP from Qobuz by using a VPN, but this method does not seem to work with Juno. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about buying FLAC versions of these EPs?

Edit: Looks like I'll be able to get A Thousand Suns: Puerta De Alcalá from Qobuz. Still having trouble with iTunes Festival: London 2011 though...

If it's about the iTunes Festival, I posted here, the list of all countries of where this ep is available. Maybe someone can help you to get it.

Edited by martinez

22 hours ago, martinez said:

If it's about the iTunes Festival, I posted here, the list of all countries of where this ep is available. Maybe someone can help you to get it.

Thank you so much for telling me about that list! I'll try a few more times with the VPN. If anyone here are able to purchase the EP from Juno, please let me know!

Edit: Still no luck with the VPN...

Edit 2: I finally managed to purchase the iTunes Festival: London 2011 EP in FLAC from Juno! For some reason it just would not work with the VPN yesterday, but when I tried again today the payment went through!

Edited by tnitram
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about the iTunes festival, I've heard some complains about the sound quality of the official EP,  but I don't know why. Since I'm updating my bootleg collection, which is the best source in terms of audio quality? The original webcast, the reuploading without Wisdom, Justice and Love or even the EP? Thanks!

15 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Talking about the iTunes festival, I've heard some complains about the sound quality of the official EP,  but I don't know why. Since I'm updating my bootleg collection, which is the best source in terms of audio quality? The original webcast, the reuploading without Wisdom, Justice and Love or even the EP? Thanks!

Go with the original webcast version. That's the best quality IMO. They totally ruined the tracks that's on the officially released EP by providing to them different mix.

The very similar thing they did to Live In Madrid, live tracks (officially released on A Thousand Suns: Puerta de Alcalá and ATS bonus version) are not as best as the version released on ATS+, so I would recommend to have the ATS+ lossless version or at least mp3 that's on the DVD.

14 minutes ago, martinez said:

Go with the original webcast version. That's the best quality IMO. They totally ruined the tracks that's on the officially released EP by providing to them different mix.

The very similar thing they did to Live In Madrid, live tracks (officially released on A Thousand Suns: Puerta de Alcalá and ATS bonus version) are not as best as the version released on ATS+, so I would recommend to have the ATS+ lossless version or at least mp3 that's on the DVD.

That's exactly the kind of info I wanted. Thanks a lot! :D Also thanks for the Live in Madrid info, I already have the original DVD plus the lossless tracks you released, but it's always good to know

12 hours ago, bloodbath said:

That's exactly the kind of info I wanted. Thanks a lot! :D Also thanks for the Live in Madrid info, I already have the original DVD plus the lossless tracks you released, but it's always good to know

If you want the full Madrid show, you can download the audio here:

https://lplive.net/lplivearchive/

It's taken from the feed (source 1b in the show page). Includes WJL which was removed from the official release.