Final Masquerade video out now!

RogueSoul

Director Mark Pellington recently tweeted about working with the band, shooting a new video for Final Masquerade!

(Tweet here)

Shooting a new video for @linkinpark today & tomorrow

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq1JRu-CcAAi4wN.jpg

(Tweet here)

EDIT 7/24: According to Pellington on Twitter, the video will be released on July 29!

@ab2rezakk LP video coming ...Final Masquerade ...July 29... That's what I've been told !!

(Tweet here)

Who's excited! Looks like the band will busy over the next week or so getting footage for two new videos - Wastelands (for a partnership with IAVA) and Final Masquerade! Who's excited?

EDIT 7/29: The music video is out now! Check it out:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I strangely didn't notice that there's LP pics from the past (like Meteora era), a LP music video featuring pics and clips from the past, must be awesome. I'm glad that it is directed together with Joe. Mark Pellington's videos looks pretty good, but Joe's are better

sounds like a huge music video: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259635310891547.1073741835.132356346952778&type=1

I think drawbar gonna be a part of this music video.because what I see from these pics is that they recorded a lot of different scenes in different places.

someone move this topic to newswie please.

Edited by lpplus

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea to when this well be out?

Edit on Linkin Park very soon.Looks amazing.Super rad video project for # Indecent and # Echosmith in August, new short # Honesty soon

Lp# final masque. # pellington #video -----I promise you it f-ing crushes.... Very very soon

This guy is terrible at using hashtags...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm REALLY surprised the band/management hasn't done anything about Pellington leaking all this info about the Final Masquerade video throughout the process of making it.

Edited by Astat

Annoying thing is that another pop song gets the official video. If someone has never heard of LP and then starts watching the videos, he could think that LP is some kind of pop boys band...

Final Masquerade is NOT a pop song. It's the best fucking rock ballad they've ever made.

Annoying thing is that another pop song gets the official video. If someone has never heard of LP and then starts watching the videos, he could think that LP is some kind of pop boys band...

FM may seem soft compared to the other tracks of THP, but its heavier than 80% of the singles they have put out in the last 4-5 years.