Secret Linkin Park Project w/ Exclusive LPL Track

Joseph

Posted Image

The first track (Wake 3.0) is the only full track currently available for you to download, the other tracks are only short demos of the songs.

01. Wake 3.0 (Download)

[Linkin Park "Wake" + Linkin Park "Wake 2.0"]

02. Your Sorrow (Download Intro)

[Linkin Park "No More Sorrow" + Bullet for My Valentine "Your Betrayal"]

There will be an exclusive track for the Linkin Park Live (and there will be another exclusive track for the LPA [one exclusive track per site]) but that will only be revealed at full release. Stay tuned for more details.

Edited by Joseph

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean by special track exactly?

It's an exclusive track. There will be two diiferent download links (LPL and LPA links) and the exclusive track will only be on the LPL download.

It's an exclusive track. There will be two diiferent download links (LPL and LPA links) and the exclusive track will only be on the LPL download.

by exclusive tracks, do you mean, exclusive official LP Tracks, or for example a fan made remix by you or something

by exclusive tracks, do you mean, exclusive official LP Tracks, or for example a fan made remix by you or something

i really dont think joe has that kinda power to release an official song. its just gonna be a remix

Hehe, that reminds me of myself when I was a noob.

Amen to that son, lmao this greatly interests me though, it could definitely relate to the band in some way, maybe something that was never released that you got your hands on Joseph? XD *noob comment intended*

Amen to that son, lmao this greatly interests me though, it could definitely relate to the band in some way, maybe something that was never released that you got your hands on Joseph? XD *noob comment intended*

haha

im just not gonna keep my hopes up.

well its not a secret if you post it on a forum

and it won't be a new track, finding unheard LP material is harder than getting into the US with a mohammad in your name

i've got a friend who's last name is mohammad.

just saying

and i live in the U.S.

edit: so there's a chance of unheard lp then...however unlikely

Edited by leftshoe18

well its not a secret if you post it on a forum

and it won't be a new track, finding unheard LP material is harder than getting into the US with a mohammad in your name

You are my god!

I can say that it is unheard, because it is.

I can say it is new, because it is.

I can say that its a Linkin Park track, because it is.

Thats all I am saying, the main post will be updated either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.