Linkin Park in Underworld: Awakening Soundtrack

rsw2010

According to a post on Facebook, Linkin Park will be featured on the Underworld: Awakening Soundtrack, the last soundtrack in the Underworld Franchise. They will be contributing a remix of Blackout from A Thousand Suns.

Full Tracklisting:

01. Made of Stone (Renholdër Remix) - Evanescence

02. Heavy Prey - Lacey Sturm of Flyleaf feat. Geno Lenardo

03. Blackout (Renholdër Remix) - Linkin Park

04. Apart (Renholdër Remix) - The Cure

05. Killer & a Queen - Stella Katsoudas of Sister Soleil feat. Geno Lenardo

06. Watch Yourself (Renholdër Remix) - Ministry

07. Trip the Darkness (Ben Weinman Remix) - Lacuna Coil

08. Young Blood (Renholdër Remix) - The Naked and Famous

09. It Rapes All In Its Path - Black Light Burns

10. The Posthumous Letter - William Control

11. How'm I Supposed to Die- Civil Twilight

12. Consolation Prize - & SONS

13. Liar (Revenant mix by 8mm) – 8MM

14. You Won't See The Light - Ryan T.Hope of The Lifeline feat. Geno Lenardo

15. Bottle of Pain - Combichrist

16. Intruder – Collide

17. Exit Wounds (Justin Lassen Remix) - Justin Lassen feat. Silent Fury

This was posted on the official page for the Underworld Soundtrack on Facebook, and was posted on Lacuna Coil's official Facebook page (one of the bands featured on the soundtrack), although, as of now, nothing has been officially confirmed by LP.

This will be the first time the group has been featured in the franchise, although Chester and Julien-K recorded an early remix of the future Dead By Sunrise track, "Morning After" on the soundtrack for the second movie.

Listen to clips here. What do you think?

Edited by Hahninator

Nice! Noteworthy that it's a "Renholder" remix - Renholder is the remixing handle of Danny Lohner, known for his work with Nine Inch Nails.

Also interesting that Justin Lassen is appearing on this soundtrack. He actually did a couple really good LP fan remixes a number of years ago - cool to see the two of them on the same film soundtrack all these years later!

Edited by Astat

The only remixes I think I may like are the Evanescence, Linkin Park (Obv), The Cure, Ministry and William Control remixes. I really like William Control, I saw them live in 2009 and I used to be a big fan of Aiden years ago. I have the first WC album signed as well. I'm actually pretty excited for this. I bought the Underworld Evolution soundtrack back in 2006 for the Snow White Tan track and some of the other remixes.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no post!

Just thought I'd swing by and mention that if you go to the Aussie iTunes store, you can listen to a minute thirty preview of the song... which is obviously a fair chunk of it. I'm curious to hear how the remainder of the song progresses.