User Warning Level Decrease

SpikeMinoda

Hey guys,

just wanted to inform all of you, that I removed one warning level of all users today who got a warning before October this year!

So from now on, a warn level will be removed every 3 months, if one is not violating our rules again during this period, but this doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want ;)

For example: I do nothing wrong here for 3 months and I will do something bad again, we will still watch everyone and see what he's doing ;) I hope you appreciate this step, cause it was about time for us to do this, no idea why we didn't do that earlier. Next batch will be done by end of March next year.

Here is a list of the 132 lucky users:

555dawer555

adaminator1

Agony.In.Disguise

AlexMcmillan'sGirlfriend

AlexonlyAlex

almonds111133

arbiter

AudioNick

bartorious

BillyBob

bksico

blackbirds

bonesy06

bout2break

Boz

BrandonR24

Brentaliath

chazydazy89

Christos

cloud770

Cristiandbz

Danche

DangerSilent

danielpsoad-09

DanyWoker

deadnbloated

deano

Derbyster

DerDon88

disadams

djmuin

dzhuki

eandy

elpi

EvilMonkey

ExDzire

FabiFabio

FaiNt

fanlin

FCastro

FORTsunrise

franktaiwan

Galou

GeekInThePink

Geki

goodfriend

GraDoN

Greyskull

guk

GusKP

Hawk

heartagram_616

heartless_wind13

hexagon_soldier

IWantThat9Track

Jani

Jesper

joehahn7

joelinho

JoeyLP

junior403

junior8821

larisa

leftshoe18

Libyanhead

Linkin/Joze

linkinpark17

LinkinParkFan4Ever

LinkinParkWorld

lordraiden

loxias

lp_mohd

lpfreak567

Lpfreak5863

LPlover

lpmaskmancick

LPrnw@y

lprul

LuisFelipeShinoda

Lulusir4

mariana

martinez

Mike_Daniel

MikeShinoda4ever

minusxero

Mofamike

MrInfluXion

Munitttt

murphyLP

Narc85

nEAnnam

Numbrocker

p7rnstar

Papelbon

parth196

pholly0

Poci

raaaaphy

rawrzar

reza

Robot Boy

Sabi

samlink

sherry963

ShinigamiPWN

sizedude

Smarky

Smo

SomedudeRemix

Southpaw

Square_Head

Subs

SUPERYULE

TheRealMU

TLT

Tomer

TonyLPU

Trang

trelaras09

TudorBran

vallentine

VavourasLP

venom12

vyonizr

wark

weezersucks

wesleyhahn

XefuzioNr

Xero21

XeroSoldier

Yass

zhangyibin

• 2 weeks later...

ah man why did i break the rules at november! but it's better to be on that list :P

haha, but you won't be listed later on here @ LPL, cause I will just decrease the level and won't post the list, just telling in this topic that I removed levels again ;)

Thank you so much! I got warbed 50% on my first day on this site because i was double posting and no one told me i couldn't double post, before they gave me the 50% warning. It was my first day and i had no idea we couldn't double post so I'm very happy you did this

Thank you so much! I got warbed 50% on my first day on this site because i was double posting and no one told me i couldn't double post, before they gave me the 50% warning. It was my first day and i had no idea we couldn't double post so I'm very happy you did this

Sounds about right.

Not a huge fan of the idea of putting the users that have/had warnings in a public place... but whatever...

It's not like this is a list of convicted felons being put in your local biker bar... Jesus...

Well, regardless, congratulations to those who were justly (or unjustly) punished and have more freedom now.

EDIT: On another note, it's actually really sad how many regularly posting members are on this list, heh heh...

Edited by BlacK0uT

There's this great thing called "The Rules". You may have heard of it.

There's this great thing called "The Rules". You may have heard of it.

who reads rules? lol jk. I'm just saying it was my first day so they should have told me i couldn't double post instead of just warning me right away