Download To Donate - Four More Songs

LPxDC

GGG remix is fucking great. LOATR and GGG MS remixes are both A++++++++. Love them.

Wonder what's up with John Mayer and MFR; if he'll ever contribute a track.

This version of Mike's G,G,G Remix is an updated version too; the version I have that Mike sneakily leaked doesn't have some of the effects this Haiti version has.

But yeah, Mike's Remixes are sweet.

Oh, and as for DBS doing a track for the Haiti comp., I think they should put their studio cover of '20 Eyes' on it (Chester thought it should be out already, after all).

Edited by JaySinkie

This version of Mike's G,G,G Remix is an updated version too; the version I have that Mike sneakily leaked doesn't have some of the effects this Haiti version has.

But yeah, Mike's Remixes are sweet.

Oh, and as for DBS doing a track for the Haiti comp., I think they should put their studio cover of '20 Eyes' on it (Chester thought it should be out already, after all).

They have a studio version of that?

guys....i put the 4 song on RS!!

enjoy it :lol:

Butterfly (Featuring Allison Allport) by Weezer

Slipstream (Slimmed Down Mix, featuring Jason Lyte) by The Crystal Method

Gold Guns Girls (Mike Shinoda Remix) by Metric

Times Like These (Live from Red Rocks) by Jack Johnson

LINK DELETED BY STAFF
Reason: Link was sent out in emails. Thanks. Edited by SergSlim

I got an email from MFR. It had a link to download the 4 songs in a zip file.

same here; i was waiting for it so i don't have to re-download the entire album.

anyway, this is awesome, i hope the tracks keep coming. as someone said before, i hope the rest of the DBS acoustic tracks and 20 eyes release through this, and i doubt this is possible, but i'm hoping for more linkin park as well.

AND that john mayer track, lol.

i like the new songs, but why is the Peter Gabriel song missing?

There must have been some sort of legal issues going on there, because first the track changed (it was originally Make Tomorrow Today, then switched to Heroes like a day after it went up), then a week or so later it was removed from the player (but was still in the download until these new tracks were added), and now Peter Gabriel's name isn't even mentioned on the MFR website in the list of artists involved in the compilation.

• 2 weeks later...