Mike Confirms Album #5 Title: "Living Things"

Numbrocker

i know this is kinda offtopic but i want to hear the song as soon as possible, so anyone knows how to hear online Live 105 from outside usa? (proxies haven't helped :( )

Yeah I mean we haven't had any real detail on how this will drop for like, the UK for example. Only US? Even then, very vague!

I'm pretty sure there'll be a worldwide iTunes release around the time the song drops in the US. And even then, it'll be online at most an hour after some radio station plays it. So just breathe, sit back, and wait just a little longer.

Meanwhile, 13 tracks, no longer than 50 minutes, and first week of June.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee that the album title is not "living things" BECAUSE mike tweeted it. He, like any member of linkin park, cannot confirm info until the date that wb records designate as the announcement date. Just like burn it down info, the title and release date were out but mike couldn't talk about it until the official announcement video. So here, the official announcement is Monday, therefore saying #livingthings proves that it's not the album title.

Just speculation, but you can ban me if I'm wrong.

Posted Image

Edited by Hybrid1988

I don't understand but BID it leaked? This guy in twitter say this

LP2K12

No, I will not be spreading links to any leaks. I'm purchasing #burnitdown. Sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere. #LP2K12 #SupportTheBand

And in LPA say that Castle Of Glass has been leaked in a low quality :blink:

Edited by MacGyver

I don't understand but BID it leaked? This guy in twitter say this

LP2K12

And in LPA say that Castle Of Glass has been leaked in a low quality :blink:

Regarding the first one, who even gives a fuck? We're eleven hours out from the official release. If I can't find a download on the first page of a lazy Google search then it's not worth it.

I don't trust one thing that the LP2k12 twitter says anyway because the account's not connected to LP whatsoever.

As for that second one, if it's like the BID leak, then I don't care, nor do I want it. I can wait.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Besides Burn It Down being released, we're getting an album cover, track list, and a release date.

Linkin Park is back ladies and gentlemen.

Let me just make a few predictions for the hell of it. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. If i'm right, i'm right!

My predictions are: album cover will be in color but will not show any of the band members, the track list will have 13 tracks, and the release date will be June 5th.

track list 12 songs

release date June 5th

Cover art: will have green on it somewhere.

Regarding the first one, who even gives a fuck? We're eleven hours out from the official release. If I can't find a download on the first page of a lazy Google search then it's not worth it.

I don't trust one thing that the LP2k12 twitter says anyway because the account's not connected to LP whatsoever.

As for that second one, if it's like the BID leak, then I don't care, nor do I want it. I can wait.

as for the first one, LPk12 is a member on LPA

as for the second one, its fake anyways (we think)

Edited by Bliss