Reminder: LPU Chat with Phoenix

[AndOne]

This is just a short reminder that the LPU Phoenix Chat starts in about an 1 hour!

In honor of Earth Day, Phoenix will be chatting with LPU members on [...] to discuss Music For Relief, the new Linkin Park album, the summer tour, and answer any other questions you have!

I hope we get to know some details or a few hints about the summer tour and that some good live related questions get through.

I'm starting to get a little pissed off about this chat. Yes, I do know how important MFR is and I do respect everyone who is involved. But I don't pay for the fu**ing MFR Underground, this is supposed to be about LP! NO news about the album so far, NO news about the tour so far. It makes me sick to hear "how can I get involved?" for the 100th time. If you REALLY want to get involved, search the freakin' web guys, no use trying to impress a band member!

Edited by bout2break

Even though the LPU email said -

Phoenix will be chatting with LPU members to discuss Music For Relief, the new Linkin Park album, the summer tour, and answer any other questions you have!

chat admins decided to let through mostly questions about MFR, which made the chat extremely boring, at least for me.

Even though the LPU email said - chat admins decided to let through mostly questions about MFR, which made the chat extremely boring, at least for me.

I think "mostly" is not quite correct. "Exclusively" is more like it. Except for the two questions that were like "How does MFR influence the new album?", which still didn't give us any new information.

This Chat is horrible. Oh My God!!!

I almost fall asleep.

I know MFR is important and I really respect people who are involved.

But the questions and answers are really boring

I beilieve you can find most information on internet.

It's more important to actually do it than just talk about it in chat room.

Chester's chat last time is way.............better.

I am really disappointed with this one.

:lol: Highlights?

My personal highlight was the question: "How can I help MFR?"

That's a tough one to think of.

And I still see the moderators writing "only good questions will be passed".

No insult to you guys, I don't know how much control you have over this, but to state in the newsletter that the chat's going to be about MFR, the new album, and the summer tour is a joke. You could have told us this would be MFR exclusive, everyone would have known the deal and I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Edited by bout2break

From the looks of things, sounds like i made a good choice into going to night school instead of skipping it for this chat.

Seriously its called Google if you want to know more about MFR? Sometimes i wonder how much the chat mods pay attention the questions.

oh well.

http://www.musicforrelief.org/

if you didnt get to waste a question on PHX theres more stuff on MFR right there :rolleyes:

I agree with that. I'm glad Chester stayed for 3 hours. It was slow but at least he went through the alphabet quite a bit.

For Rob and Phoenix I really do think another person is typing the answers. Someone sitting next to them. Mike is the best one EVER at chats. He does that "type in all lowercase" shit and answers questions fast as hell. He is very very informative, he doesn't have vague answers and he really lets us know what's going on. The inside scoop. Mike is really good with the chats - he seems more..."fan-friendly" it seems to me, at least. I really enjoyed Mike's last chat. I got more info out of that one chat he did than I had for months on LP.com, etc. Maybe it's just that I'm a big big fan of Mike but I seem to get quite a bit of info from him with the chats he does as opposed to the other band members. The Rob chat I got NOTHING from, and a few others have been pretty bad as well. Hmm.

:P

I'm so glad that I went out instead of being home for the chat. The LPU really is a huge rip-off for your money nowadays. I give Chester props for staying for nearly 3 hours last time though and he actually answered some interesting questions. I can't stand when LP just talks about Music For Relief.

:P

I'm so glad that I went out instead of being home for the chat. The LPU really is a huge rip-off for your money nowadays. I give Chester props for staying for nearly 3 hours last time though and he actually answered some interesting questions. I can't stand when LP just talks about Music For Relief.

LOL me too man. I needed my precious hrs of night school.

I blame Bono for that. MFR is good i like it. Even sport the MFR bandanna, but when they just talk about that i mean cmon there are SO many interviews about MFR from Artisan news , MTV etc; you can look to find about MFR.

I agree that Mike and Chester is the best ones from the band to do chats with lpfans!

It seemed a MFR CHAT, or a MFR Fan Club and i agree too with bout2break, i pay for a lp news and not mfr news!

If i can remember, my question was accepted, and it was about tour/setlist, He just ignored it and didn't answer it.

Who was not there, didn't lost nothing.. hehe

LOL me too man. I needed my precious hrs of night school.

I blame Bono for that. MFR is good i like it. Even sport the MFR bandanna, but when they just talk about that i mean cmon there are SO many interviews about MFR from Artisan news , MTV etc; you can look to find about MFR.

Wat does Bono have to do w anything?