LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

LPU 11 has officially launched, you can check the new website out HERE

"From the LPU Email :

Today we launched the 11th edition of the LP Underground. We listened to your feedback from last year and are excited to announce some new benefits that YOU helped shape.

The LPU11 $60 Annual Membership includes:

-A brand new website and online community EXCLUSIVELY for LPU members

-Membership package including a t-shirt, membership laminate and lanyard, LPU flag, and an earplug case and earplugs

-FREE worldwide shipping for LPU11 Annual merchandise packages

-New benefits including early entry to Linkin Park shows and downloads of LPU-TV episodes

-All existing benefits are still included such as access to meet & greets, presale tickets and invitations to LPU Summits, exclusive downloads and more

We're also excited about this year's LPU CD, featuring Linkin Park demos from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Suns. To celebrate the launch of LPU11, when you purchase the $60 LPU11 Annual membership package during the next 11 days (until Friday, November 25), you can add on the physical LPU11 CD for just $1.11 with FREE shipping. Just select the Annual Membership + LPU11 CD option in the dropdown on the purchase page.

CURRENT LPUX MEMBERS: Your LPU account is active until 1 year after you joined. Your LPU Password has been temporarily set to match your email address. Please login to your account and reset your password by going to "Manage Account", then clicking to "Account Settings". You may now specify your desired password.

If you already have an account on a different site that is powered by ground(ctrl), your password will be your usual password to login.

Thank you for your continued dedication to the LPU, and we hope you're as excited about LPU11 as we are. Visit LPUnderground.com to find out more and to join LPU11 today.

-LPU Headquarters

The prices are the same as last year's, but this time around for $1.11 you can add the LPU 11 CD to your purchase! Please note, the offer expires November 25th. A complete description of the package(s) this year can be read below:

LPU Annual Membership

$60.00

Sku: LPU-SUB-001

Limited Edition LPU11 merchandise package including T-Shirt, 2x3 Flag, Ear Plug Case with Ear Plugs and Laminate with Lanyard.

Access to LP events including International LPU Summits

Chances for Meet & Greets at Linkin Park concerts

Early entrance to Linkin Park shows

Also Includes Online Benefits:

Access to Ticket Presales for the Best Seats

Exclusive Live Video Chats with Linkin Park

Giveaways of LP gear & fan experiences

Access to the entire LPU-TV & LPTV download archives

Online community access to connect with other LPU Members

US Package Arrival Time: 1 - 2 Weeks. International Package Arrival Time: 2 - 3 Weeks

Monthly Membership

$10.00

Sku: LPU-SUB-002

Access to Ticket Presales for the Best Seats

Exclsusive Live Video Chats with Linkin Park

Giveaways of LP gear & fan experiences

Access to LPU-TV Episodes and Exclusive Downloads

Online community access to connect with other LPU Members

Posted Image

As of right now, the LPU 11 CD track listing is unknown. Stay tuned as more details are to surface in the coming days. Note that the highly requested early entry to Linkin Park shows is now available! Excited? Will you join the LPU this year?

EDIT: Tracklisting has emerged, and you can stream previews of the songs on the website!

1. YO (MTM Demo) 2:43

2. Slip (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) 3:29

3. Soundtrack (Meteora Demo) 3:15

4. In The End (Demo) 3:52

5. Program (Meteora Demo) 3:31

6. Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo) 3:29

7. Robot Boy (Test Mix, Option Vocal Take) 4:31

8. Broken Foot (Meteora Demo) 2:43

9. Esaul (A Place For My Head Demo) 3:08

10. Blue (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) 3:28

Random track info: (feel free to contribute more in the comments)

-"Brad's Yo" (remember the 2008 Monter Energy promotion for LP?) was just a 30-second ringtone that was a clip from "Yo." I'm guessing they used that title just to indicate that it was one of Brad's MTM demos. The full demo title was actually "Yo (Unsolved Mysteries)," as seen on the Making of Minutes to Midnight DVD/LPTV. (Astat)

- The final chorus of "Blue" was taken and the melody was used for "Crawling". (Mike Shinoda)

-

2:34 of this video is a version of "Slip" being rehearsed in 1999.

-

The live version of "Esaul" found in this Frat Party At The Pancake Festival DVD video is the one included on LPU11.

- A clip of "Program" can be heard in the Frat Party DVD as well, right before Mike plays the "Somewhere I Belong" demo preview.

- The version of "In The End" on LPU11 is not the same as the "Untitled" demos we already have - the bass is different and other small differences can be found.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is quite a predicament. I was honestly disappointed by what LPUX gave us last year in proportion to what I paid, so I want to wait a bit this time.

However, the CD comes with renewal and I don't know what's on it. So the anticipation makes me want to just buy now so I can have it ASAP. Clever marketing.

You can't just exclaim "demos!" without any further detail. You'll drive us crazy.

EDIT: Just saw the email. Demos from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Suns. mah gawd.

Really demos from HT to ATS? :o

Edit: WTF Why double post? :S

Edited by Andros

Really demos from HT to ATS? :o

That's what the LPU email says.

Now, before you get your hopes TOO high, remember, a "demo" to Linkin Park can mean a very simple one minute instrumental. But yes, they span throughout the years, so that's great.

That's what the LPU email says.

Now, before you get your hopes TOO high, remember, a "demo" to Linkin Park can mean a very simple one minute instrumental. But yes, they span throughout the years, so that's great.

That's interesting!!! But yeah we need to know the tracklist at least, 11 tracks :o?

It is here!

YO (MTM Demo)

Slip (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)

Soundtrack (Meteora Demo)

In The End (Demo)

Program (Meteora Demo)

Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo)

Robot Boy (Test Mix, Option Vocal Take)

Broken Foot (Meteora Demo)

Esaul (A Place For My Head Demo)

Blue (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo)

It is here!

YO (MTM Demo)

In The End (Demo)

Program (Meteora Demo)

Awe.

Some.

But we already had some of those... ((Esaul)). And nothing from ATS. >>

Edited by adaminator1

It is here!

YO (MTM Demo)

In The End (Demo)

Program (Meteora Demo)

Niiiiiiiiice.

But we already had some of those... ((Esaul)). And nothing from ATS. >>

Robot Boy's not ATS? :P

It is here!

YO (MTM Demo)

In The End (Demo)

Program (Meteora Demo)

Wow. so we've got a HQ version of "Brad's Yo" finally, alternate takes of WID and Robot Boy, demos of ITE and APFMH (which we already had, but we'll see how these differ), and 2 unknown demos from both Meteora and HT.

Obviously, if the 4 unknowns turn out to be full songs, then I'm shitting myself. I'm also a HUGE fan of hearing some "alternate takes" of songs we already have. Wow. Could be really fantastic.