Next Europe Tour Date In 2011?

sckofelng

It seems like we now have another tour date in Europe for the summer tour in 2011. Today, Kings Of Leon got confirmed for the Pinkpop Festival in Holland. The person in charge of organizing the festival, Jan Smeets, also said on Dutch TV that they are very close to having Linkin Park as the third headliner... that they only have to sign the contract to get them confirmed.

11.06.2011 Landgraaf, Netherlands, Megaland, Pinkpop Festival

Thanks go out to Jotunify for telling me. Stay tuned for the possible confirmation of this!

EDIT: We have one more topic here, which is about LP possibly coming to France to play at a venue with around 60,000 people.

Edited by Hahninator

They are confirmed as second headliner at Download Festival with System Of A Down.

It takes place at Donnington Park, UK, between 10th and 12th June 2011.

I hope they will do an healining tour across Europe as well and not only festivals.

I would like to see Linkin Park in countries such as Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Poland

i want to see LP in my backyard

hrm sounds nice :)

so festivals everywhere except Germany :P cause we are getting PR :D

The real PR is in the states :P </troll>

Maybe Linkin Park will headline the Hurricane Festival and the Southside Festival. At this time Blink 182 and Foo Fighters are the other headliners. This Festivals are from 17.June till 19. June in Germany. At these Festivals one headliner is missing. Comon Linin Park, this will be epic :-D

Headliner: Foo Fighters, Linkin park, Blink 182 that will be badass...:-D but it's only a dream :-(

Maybe Linkin Park will headline the Hurricane Festival and the Southside Festival. At this time Blink 182 and Foo Fighters are the other headliners. This Festivals are from 17.June till 19. June in Germany.

As i said in the Download Festival thread that will never be happen as long as MLK manages the german gigs for Linkin Park. <_<

Greenfield...

They have to make up their canceled show from 2008....1 headliner is still missing ^^

to be honest, i think they will do greenfield first, then pinkpop, then download and then maybe novarock, everything is possible so far

Pinkpop is always in examperiod....and the weather always sucks!

don kno but 2/3 years ago it was 31may or so would be perfect but if i don't have an exam the day after LP should play i go for 1 night then i don't have to come bad longer on the dutch beer :P