New show in Odesa, Ukraine added! Prostorock 2012!

sckofelng

Just announced via Linkin Park twitter and posted on LinkinPark.com:

Linkin Park will be playing the Rock Port Festival in Odessa, Ukraine on June 12. Tickets go on sale Friday, March 30 at 17:00 (local). This will be the first show the band has ever played in the Ukraine. The real festival name is "Prostorock 2012" and it will take place at Stadion "Chornomorets" in Odesa.

Thoughts? There's still room left in the schedule for a few more Euro shows....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Event on VK.com

LinkinPark.com Group

Venue website

Edited by Hahninator

nice for the ukraine !! first time LP and than you will also see the german soccer team kicks everyones ass bye the euro2012 :D

which is even better than the LP show :D

glad they play a show in a country they've never played in before

Congrats man! I bet you are so happy.

I think they will do a London show or something too I would guess...or maybe a UK festival. I don't think LP has ever done a European Tour without stopping *somewhere* in the UK. One of the largest fanbases outside of Germany, Japan and the USA.

Remember there are still plenty of days off between Rock im Park and NovaRock...time for more shows and room for more shows to be added.

Congrats man! I bet you are so happy.

I think they will do a London show or something too I would guess...or maybe a UK festival. I don't think LP has ever done a European Tour without stopping *somewhere* in the UK. One of the largest fanbases outside of Germany, Japan and the USA.

Remember there are still plenty of days off between Rock im Park and NovaRock...time for more shows and room for more shows to be added.

Mark, you should come to Ukraine!

congrats serg! :)

if we get a UK show, it'll be a london headline show. I doubt that they'll be appearing in the UK as part of a festival.

• Download's line-up is pretty solid and I can't see LP fitting in there anywhere beneath any of the current announced acts. I don't think they'd headline there in 2011 and then within the next year play a support slot!
  • same with Sonisphere - nowhere they'd fit in comfortably
  • Reading and Leeds are done, they're just announcing dance stages, comedy etc. now
  • and I think the others like V, T in The Park... - I don't think they're meant to appeal to the LP crowd, and I actually think R/L now no longer caters for LP's style of music...
Edited by LGraham

Thanks for the correction! I wonder why LP said Rock Port. Is that what it is translated to English?

Is the poster in Ukrainian?

Look ok how I have it here? http://lplive.net/2012.php

No, it's translate as "Just Rock" or "Justrock". Maybe they got confused with the letters. :)

I think it's just ad for internet. Poster will be soon.

According to organizers also Garbage and Sunrise Avenue will play at the festival

Edited by Mohnaryl