Robot Boy (Street Drum Corps Remix)

McArt

i think people would seek Shinoda's blood if they released 6 tracks of kinda average remixes for the LPU cd...

This!

If LPU is an exclusive CD with unreleased tracks, we don't want live tracks or remixes. Live tracks for DPS and remixes for mixtapes and other stuff.

The remix is good but, for me, the original version is the best...

I think when it comes to official and unofficial means that if an official remix, Linkin Park would have monitored and when it is not official Street Drum Corps is when they have without Linkin Park. As the official and unofficial autobiographies.

Edited by disadams

Nice remix, but I do kinda miss the dreaminess of the original. I actually quite like the backing vocals, they suit the vibe of the remix. I also like the glitchy beats in the middle, but the last section sounds quite cluttered.

You've hit the nail on the head. It's definitely a decent remix but it doesn't capture the dreaminess that the original song intended to evoke. But at least it's new, original.

maybe further stuff for the next LPU CD

I never want to see a live track or remix on a LPU CD again. Although, I am sure it will happen with LPU 11 or at some point down the road. Why not just give us b-sides and demos and unreleased tracks instead of remixes and live (unless they want to release some old shows and stuff in HQ).

Remixes are fine with me. I'll take anything unique on the LPU CDs. As long as it's not live, I'll take it! They know now to not give us anything else live :P Unless it's BTH! LOL jk.

I'm sure demos/b-sides get boring for them sometimes. LPU 8 even though it was weird as fuck, looking back was pretty cool, bands never do anything like that. Can't believe I just said that, haha.

LPU 9 and LPUX were fantastic, can't wait to see what LPU 11 brings. Love the LOATR remix by Shinoda so if there's remixes it'd be neat but I hope we get some ATS songs that didn't make it or something cool like an older unreleased full song like Across The Line or something.

Remixes are fine with me. I'll take anything unique on the LPU CDs. As long as it's not live, I'll take it! They know now to not give us anything else live :P Unless it's BTH! LOL jk.

I'm sure demos/b-sides get boring for them sometimes. LPU 8 even though it was weird as fuck, looking back was pretty cool, bands never do anything like that. Can't believe I just said that, haha.

LPU 9 and LPUX were fantastic, can't wait to see what LPU 11 brings. Love the LOATR remix by Shinoda so if there's remixes it'd be neat but I hope we get some ATS songs that didn't make it or something cool like an older unreleased full song like Across The Line or something.

You want Meteora and MTM b-sides and demos my friend, not ATS.

its sounds pretty cool remix <3

I hope we get some ATS songs that didn't make it or something cool like an older unreleased full song like Across The Line or something.

THIS !! means business. :)

ooops double posted (sorry for double post mods)

Edited by SergSlim

• 3 months later...