Mike Confirms Album #5 Title: "Living Things"

Numbrocker

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly a typo guys - let's not go nuts

very excited for this now that we finally have legit info and a real scale of the time of releases etc. lovely stuff

let's just hope Mike's not trolling us again :lol:

haha I'm kidding, he sounds sincere. PUMPED!! :D

Edited by LGraham

Such a good blog entry. It makes things pretty clear and everyone who is still demanding "they should do stuff like hybrid theory" just doesn't understand what making music or art in general means. I am so happy that I am able to just listen and learn to love what they end up with and not only nagging all the time about how they were. Times are changing and so are they.

In this sense: I just can't wait for tomorrow and the following weeks and months.

I am really looking forward to the DVD version of the album (one usually comes out as a DVD/CD combo but hasn't been confirmed unless I'm mistaken) as to how the band came up with the name "Living Things". I am really interested in the approach they made for this one.

Since it hasn't been posted here yet, Joe Hahn just sent a tweet questioning the title Living Things:

"Burn It Down. Tomorrow. Watch out! Living things-what?"

Hmmmm...

Joe is always confusing us. I wouldn't worry so much about his tweet :)

Edited by Pioneer0

Merged the topics. No need for 2 at all.

Told you guys the news was real when he tweeted it. No idea why Mike would mislead people like that and there's no evidence he would. Knew when he tweeted Living Things that it was legit the album name.

I can guarantee that the album title is not "living things" BECAUSE mike tweeted it. He, like any member of linkin park, cannot confirm info until the date that wb records designate as the announcement date. Just like burn it down info, the title and release date were out but mike couldn't talk about it until the official announcement video. So here, the official announcement is Monday, therefore saying #livingthings proves that it's not the album title.

Just speculation, but you can ban me if I'm wrong.

Posted Image

Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a big day. Better renew with the LPU to get first dibs on seats.