2017.02.27 - The Late Late Show With James Corden

RogueSoul

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://vk.com/wall-1849_1463785

There's no real definition of what is art, so "random trash songs" could be considered art by some people. I understand Heavy is meant to be some very deep and personal song. I still don't like how it sounds and don't like the lyrics at all. It's funny how everytime someone dislikes a Linkin Park song someone defending it will mention nu-metal.

Cause if you don't like Heavy you're obviously a fan that is begging for HT 3.0

/s

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Beautiful drums, those drums" "highly anticipated new album" - James Corden. Either they arranged that or he was drunk :D

I like how people hate the electric drums and that LP never used them before and still call themselves "old LP fans".

Right, it is not that LP used these drums for Faint and Figure 09 in both intros....People today..

Corden has taken a little too much inspiration from David Letterman

Or he was kidding

I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://vk.com/wall-1849_1463785

Why would someone erase her username? that's Corey Messineo.

This is her description about Invisible:

''For everyone wondering, yes Invisible was played...twice, I like it a lot, much better than Heavy. Mike sings the whole thing with Chester on back up, The taping will be broadcasted sometime in the future''

Edited by JZE

Not liking this song has nothing to do with nu-metal. The song is embarrassingly simple and generic. It's nothing more than a radio friendly pop tune. And whether they admit it or not, after THP, this is exactly what they were going for. THP got zero radio exposure, and even though bands say they don't care about things like that, they do....and more importantly, labels do. I just find it all to be ironic, since Mike trashed exactly this type of music leading up to THP.

THP's first two singles went to #1 on the U.S. Mainstream Rock chart. GATS in particular was on the radio regularly for MONTHS.

LPA is saying LPU members in attendance were asked to not talk about Invisible at all.

Isn't that violating freedom of speech?

Regardless, what's stopping people from talking about it anyway?

Could the band sue them if they talk about it?

LPA is saying LPU members in attendance were asked to not talk about Invisible at all.

Isn't that violating freedom of speech?

Regardless, what's stopping people from talking about it anyway?

Could the band sue them if they talk about it?

If they signed an NDA than they can sue them. If they just ask them to not talk about it I guess there is nothing they can do.

Since they taped the song for somewhen later I would guess that it is the second single and it will air as soon as the song gets released.

THP's first two singles went to #1 on the U.S. Mainstream Rock chart. GATS in particular was on the radio regularly for MONTHS.

I'm sure you're right, but that wasn't the case where I live. Either way, I find it hard to believe that they weren't thinking about reaching a broader audience with this record.

• 3 months later...