LP @ Woodstock Festival 2010?

felipeintheend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biel:

a questão é: quem mais além de nós brasileiros conhece Itu?

to the topic: Sincerely, I doubt LP comes to this festival. If were in Sao Paulo or Rio, I'd be sure they'd come. Anyway, the festival will be from Saturday (9) to Monday (11), once Tuesday (12) will be a religious and national holyday...

I hate those people that starts getting crazy for anything :P... but you should put in south american fan's shoes... travel to other countries in south america is quite a luxury... most of people cant afford it, even grown up people with a good job. so keep that in mind, is not easy as is in other parts of the world... i guess the best thing that we could do as fans is just wait until the band says something about the topic =)

so @ south american fans... stay calm, we don't know really anything yet

and @ rest of the world... try to understand that we can't put travels from one country to other so easily as is done on europe, or how you travel from a state to another in the usa =P

That's What I'm Talking About! :D

Edited by nEAnnam

One question to the brasilians here...

What is exactly the Maquinaria Festival ?

I'm not brazilian, I'm Chilean, but I can explain it to you :D

Woodstock Festival will take place only in Brazil. What will happen is that probably all or some of the bands that will be playing in Brazil at Woodstock, will be also playing in Argentina and Chile, but in a festival with a different name, which is Maquinaria Festival.

This news also appeared in Chilean webpages, here's one for you to check out (in spanish) : http://www.humonegro.com/magazine/conciert...egan-este-2010/

According to the brazilian webpages, LP is almost confirmed. Let's wait and see.

ok...close the thread then... :angry:

why? its speculation lol. im just calling it right now its not going to happen. i remember like a rumor in the past two years on them goin back to brazil and it always ends up being forgotten or confirmed fake

hey hey!I want to ask about ticket for Woodstocck in Brasil in this year cuz I faund information on last fm but I don't know where the tickests will be available and where can I buy one!!!!I'm in England but I want so much going there cuz there will be playing fucking amazing bands!!I can't believe when I saw line up!Please if somebody will be know more I'll be appreciate!!! :rolleyes:

I'm not brazilian, I'm Chilean, but I can explain it to you

Woodstock Festival will take place only in Brazil. What will happen is that probably all or some of the bands that will be playing in Brazil at Woodstock, will be also playing in Argentina and Chile, but in a festival with a different name, which is Maquinaria Festival.

This news also appeared in Chilean webpages, here's one for you to check out (in spanish) : http://www.humonegro.com/magazine/conciert...egan-este-2010/

According to the brazilian webpages, LP is almost confirmed. Let's wait and see.

That means, that the band in the Line up of Woodstock Brazil will be play in Maquinaria Festival in Argentina and Chile ? that means indirectly a LP Tour in Southamerica ?

fake. calling it now

The festival is already confirmed :P we need to confirm LP in the line up... ;)

Gracias daniel por la noticia ;)

hey hey!I want to ask about ticket for Woodstocck in Brasil in this year cuz I faund information on last fm but I don't know where the tickests will be available and where can I buy one!!!!I'm in England but I want so much going there cuz there will be playing fucking amazing bands!!I can't believe when I saw line up!Please if somebody will be know more I'll be appreciate!!! :rolleyes:

You can't buy tickets yet. I guess you have to wait those 30 days for everything to be confirmed. That website says approximately in May!