New UK Tour Dates

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out that it's cheaper to travel from Holland to the UK then from Holland to Germany (Hamburg for example). Insane. Hamburg is right around the corner. It's gonna be so hard to deceide what to do. I want to go to all of the shows.

I'm spamming everyone I know about the shows haha, people are getting freaked out here :)

*sorry, useless post*

Just found out that it's cheaper to travel from Holland to the UK then from Holland to Germany (Hamburg for example). Insane. Hamburg is right around the corner. It's gonna be so hard to deceide what to do. I want to go to all of the shows.

I'm spamming everyone I know about the shows haha, people are getting freaked out here :)

*sorry, useless post*

isnt collogne closer?

Edited by Tomer

Neh, I live in the north of Holland, Hamburg is like 3.5 hour driving. Cologne ??? Don't know. Depends on where you cross the border. But Hamburg by train is 42 euros, London by bus is 22 euros. Ok, the travelling time is more, but I don't care about that. I'll have fun anyway :)

The interesting thing about the way these dates fall is what it means for the first tour in the U.S. - With the Meteora and MTM cycles, they started in Europe in the spring, then came back to the U.S. for a short promo tour (the LPU tour in 2003 was essentially a series of promo shows leading up to the album release), then had a Projekt Revolution tour after that for their first full-scale U.S. tour. It's looking like they'll end up playing arenas for their first U.S. tour this time because it'll be in the winter, so I'm wondering if they'll move PR back indoors like it was in 2002-2003, or if they'll just save PR for the summer of 2011.

The interesting thing about the way these dates fall is what it means for the first tour in the U.S. - With the Meteora and MTM cycles, they started in Europe in the spring, then came back to the U.S. for a short promo tour (the LPU tour in 2003 was essentially a series of promo shows leading up to the album release), then had a Projekt Revolution tour after that for their first full-scale U.S. tour. It's looking like they'll end up playing arenas for their first U.S. tour this time because it'll be in the winter, so I'm wondering if they'll move PR back indoors like it was in 2002-2003, or if they'll just save PR for the summer of 2011.

hm... thats be weird. but back to the roots kinda thing. but preferably id like PR to be in the summer . Idk i guess im just used to going in the summer outdoors

also im very jealous of anyone that goes to the 10.11.2010 02 show since its my birthday haha

are these warm up for big tour or are those gonna come bfore this

Just based on the size of the venues, I'd say these are anything but "warm-up" shows. Looks like they're just starting things off big this time around.

I wonder if they'll do another LPU thing where they pick a few fans to go to their rehearsals before the tour starts?