Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mike wants to give us something while he announces it ...

why else would he post

"I tried to Tweet some big LP news, but Twitter was broken. I guess my big news broke Twitter. Sorry, everyone.

Looks like we’ll have to wait…"

Would he really only tweet big lp news on twitter and not his blog? i thought he prefered his blog over twitter .. :wacko:

If this ends up being true I'm gonna- ugh.

I think Mike just joked. He hasn't published news because he doesn't have permission for it. Maybe they have some management problems or something like that.

mike is such a pain in the ass lol he could have easily posted it on his blog lol

he is more active on his blog than twitter

and thank you for wakin me up 3 times this tonight to check if there was anything:P

Edited by Tomer

I'm probably going to bed soon. I have a feeling Mike is sleeping right now so I might as well get the sleepies also. He'll probably post something in the morning or early afternoon. He did say though recently that he was living on trailmix and coffee so I guess there's a chance that he still might be awake but....doubt it. I wonder how people would react if Mike came out and said "Ok guys, here's the big news. Razor Red Noise IN COMA IS COMING JULY 9TH!"