New Album Teaser Trailer?

LPxDC

The following Tumblr page was discovered titled: "LP 2k12", in the page there is a short video montage of Linkin Park working in the studio. Interesting enough the video features Chester recording vocals for a song tentatively titled ONEFOURTY. At the bottom of the page it says "Could this be something?". Excited yet? Do you think the build up is more intense for this forthcoming album than it was for A Thousand Suns?

X1075 Las Vegas also release some new promo pics for the band. Chester is wearing glasses again...interesting. You can see them here!

You can view the page HERE. Thoughts? Burn It Down will premiere one week from today!

Edit 1 - Here is an HD link to the clip. You can save it if you'd like. http://v.tumblr.com/tumblr_m278u098gg1rtw14s_r1.mov

Edit 2 - And here is a screencap of the lyrics sheet Chester is singing from titled "ONEFORTY" -

Posted Image

Edit 3 - Mike "confirming" the tumblr on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/m_shinoda/status...578908050530305

Thanks to danielpsoad-09, Someduderemix & everyone else that contributed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^That screencap, I believe, is from 0:41 in the video--taken by reversing 140. Linkin Park have never had a song at 140BPM. They've had songs faster, but I don't think they've had any right at 140. Closest is There They Go, which doesn't count.

Also, I'd highly suggest ripping the audio and running it through a spectral analyzer, seeing if any sweet patterns show up.

^That screencap, I believe, is from 0:41 in the video--taken by reversing 140. Linkin Park have never had a song at 140BPM. They've had songs faster, but I don't think they've had any right at 140. Closest is There They Go, which doesn't count.

Also, I'd highly suggest ripping the audio and running it through a spectral analyzer, seeing if any sweet patterns show up.

The cap is actually from around :13, or rather :13 to :14.

agreed. I wouldn't put it past the band to put some hidden stuff in there because they know how tech savvy the fans are.

So who thinks buy Weds. night were going to have something HUGE as in a clip/more videos/pics/track names/etc etc This is the week were going to get alot of info & next week as well.

All i know is that im shooting for LP's Untitled 5th album to come out June 26th, BID Music Video to come out April 30th or May 4th or 7th, Lost In The Echo Single release come the last week of May, along with the music video a week later!

I see that video before and when I see again, do you see the words 'Skin To Bone' and 8.1 at the beginning? And part of the music reminds me parts of the intro of 'A.06' and some reanimation stuff

Edited by MacGyver

I see that video before and when I see again, do you see the words 'Skin To Bone' and 8.1 at the beginning? And part of the music reminds me parts of the intro of 'A.06' and some reanimation stuff

Skin To Bone could be either a song title or what i 100% think is the Album name.

I see "3 Band Terror" and "The Plot" on the notepad in the video btw, could be track names!