Iridescent Video Release Date

maik_gianino

Mike posted on his Twitter:

Watching final edit of video for new @linkinpark single "Iridescent"-wow! Way to go @joehahnLP. twitpic.com/54ta8k

The video will be released on Thursday 2nd or Friday 3rd June 2011.

Here is a pic from the Mike's computer.

What do you think guys ?

Source: WretchesAndKings.net

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its in Black and White, some LPTV black and white haters will...you know...hate.

I cant say It going to like it or not by one picture of Joes amazing mo, but I am looking forward to it.

If the video is in black and white, that'd be pretty stupid IMO. I don't really like it with LPTV, but for a music video, I'd hate it. This video has the potential for me to be my favorite music video by LP and I'm really excited to see it in full length. BTW, the sneak peak is no longer available...

who cares???, i want hear the old LP, this is not the true LP that i meet in 2000 <_<

Me, I'm sorry for you. I don't want the old LP. I think NOW they are the true LP, because now they do what they want, and what they like.

Another thing, i know it's your opinion, but i don't think they will go back to the old style, or whatever.

Accept that, Damn!

Looks intriguing.....I like the look so far but I agree black and white would disappoint somewhat.

I'm thinking it'll be black and white until the guitar bridge kicks in then it'll morph into color. For whatever reason the new Tron comes to mind, where our world is 2D and the grid is 3D. I'm really curious to see how well Bay is going to utilize 3D in DotM.

Everyone is a transformer Hell Yeah.

Posted Image

And BTW this is not in Slow Motion and i think in a weird way this video connects with bout "Dark of the Moon" (not just because its black and white). and the Album artworks.

Edited by HomerSimpson

Everyone is a transformer Hell Yeah.

Posted Image

Rofl now I'm thinking of their Earth items they would be.

Mike could be a spray paint can

Joe would be a camera

Chester would be tattoo gun (IDK WTF it's called)

Brad would be a wig from the 70's

Phoenix should be a banjo

Rob is a Frisbee or a drum symbol