LPUX Newsletter: Anniversary Edition

Pretty good newsletter, it would've been cool if they had a description for every track on the CD kind of like how Brad described WWDK.

I agree, that would have been really cool to add..

WWDK is Brad's favorite song on LPUX. MTM era. It was never finished, but Brad always though the song has a lot of potential. (so....it seems like WWDK wasn't 1 of the 17 final MTM songs, like we though)

I don't think I'm going against the rules of the site by telling that, its not that big of an information. Hopefully :unsure:

Brad on What We Don't Know

''What We Don't Know''. ''That was the song that we started during the Minutes To Midnight writing period, and we kind of left it as it is, and then never really finished it. To me I just love the feel of it and even in it's current form I like it. I always thought it had a lot of potential to be a great song''.

Nothing really special, I just thought it was cool because I am obsessed with anything MTM and I like knowing little facts like that. It's also my favorite LP demo ever released this far.

Edited by Geki

there were some issues not being able to get it via the site in the morning so got it uploaded to mdeiafire

ok to share the link?

Na I got it from a friend. I deleted my Facebook account and the login was used by that apparently. Idk. Thanks though.

Would be great if they remain like this in the future! Was a really great read just a shame that blackout seems to be well liked by the band but doesn't get played! Everything this year is great now that the whole few month period of very little actually happening despite the much greater price! Now we just need a quarterly magazine and we're rolling like 'Tallica ;) Thanks again Adam I know it's not just you behind the scenes but you're the public face and LPU seems to have upped its game massively :)