LPU XIV Launching Thursday 11/20!

RogueSoul

lpu-locked-header.jpg

LPU XIV will be officially launching THIS THURSDAY (November 20, 2014) worldwide!

The LPU will be offering a bunch of exclusive material to members who get their subscription, including:

• A 12-month subscription
  • A LPU CD featuring a bunch of Linkin Park demos!
  • Exclusive merchandise including t-shirts, lanyards, posters, and more!
  • Access to exclusive LPU Chats with band members and crew!
  • Pre-sale ticket opportunities!
  • ...and much more!

Current LPU Members, get ready to renew your subscriptions!

LPU XIV CD Tracklist:

1. Aubrey One (2009)
  2. Malathion+Tritonus (2008)
  3. Berlin One Version C (2009)
  4. Blanka (2008)
  5. Heartburn (2007)
  6. Breaking The Habit (Original Mike 2002 Demo)
  7. Daves Beat ft Joe (2009)
  8. Froctagon (2009)
  9. Rhinocerous (2002)
  10. After Canada (2005)

LPU XIV is now online!

LPU XIV was previewed in the Linkin Park Pop-up Store in Berlin, Germany: the LPU XIV Bundle featured stickers, a year's subscription to LPU XIV, and more!

10408941_10152905243611804_8214893345167

Who's excited for the new LPU?!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol so they're literally not going to release the tracklist until the launch date apparently. Do they always do that? I can't remember but it feels like we knew the tracks pre-launch in the past.

This will most likely be my first subscription to the LPU!

Lol so they're literally not going to release the tracklist until the launch date apparently. Do they always do that? I can't remember but it feels like we knew the tracks pre-launch in the past.

We never have the tracklist until it ends up in some fan's hands.

We won't necessarily have the exact tracklist but the BMI Repetoire tends to update with the songs on the CD a few days early.

But not sure about it. The LPU 13 songs, as Hemispheres and Universe, aren't on BMI catalog, for example. I don't know if was only for LPU 13 or the band decides to not register the LPU demos in the catalog anymore...

Edited by kiq fLP

Won't be signing up again this year. Just not worth the money anymore. The delivery cost on top definitely makes it not worth it.

The LPU9 vinyl, the "official member of LPU" plaque made it worth money. What happened to those kind of items?

I'm 30 yrs old too and really don't have much need for stickers anymore, no matter how cool they look.

And the LPU forums, well, I never used them when I was a member.

As for the CD, I'd love them to change it up like they did with Mmm....Cookies. No demos, no live songs but something different.

Maybe do covers of their favourite songs and Shinodafy them or something. Licencing and royalties might be an issue but its just an idea

As for the CD, I'd love them to change it up like they did with Mmm....Cookies. No demos, no live songs but something different.

Maybe do covers of their favourite songs and Shinodafy them or something. Licencing and royalties might be an issue but its just an idea

That's for LPU16 (if we get one, hopefully).

I'm happy we've been getting demos now six years straight. I bought year 6-9 from Best Buy. The LPU was fun and affordable then. When 10 came out at $60, I said forget it. I had a free trial of LPU this summer. I can say that LPLive forums are more entertaining. I'll have to think it over about joining after a four year leave. Hoping there will be a m&g in Milwaukee. I've never met the guys and not giving up hopes. Maybe I'll get lucky someday.

Honestly, what good live tracks could they even put on the CD unless it's something really old and rare? The only live track I'd want would be My Own Summer live from PR 2002, and that's actually something realistic.

Me too! I love "My Own Summer". The only rip we've got only on YouTube (extracted from live footage i assume)

Any bets as to how may tracks we get? I'd like 14 but chances are it will be 12

Honestly, I don't see any reason to the band change, further more increase, the number of songs in LPU CD (in XIII was 12 only because of the two LPU Sessions tracks.)

So, 10 tracks :)

Edited by kiq fLP

The artwork is awesome but it doesn't feels Linkinparkish, anyway can't wait the the tracklist! I just want 3 or 4 demos with vocals that's all I need...

the art for this release is no different to THP's, more of James Jean's lucid forms. I quite like it.

Honestly, what good live tracks could they even put on the CD unless it's something really old and rare? The only live track I'd want would be My Own Summer live from PR 2002, and that's actually something realistic.

rare live > demos > Breaking The Habit (Live)

What I don't like is the merge with lp.com site. For what? There's nothing on lp.com, the discography is made by a 10 year old and other infos are just copy+paste over and over again :( LPU page should always be separate, just saying.

The stuff looks really cool, seems Lorenzo and the gang really implemented our ideas to life so we'll get a letter from the band, tee, lanyard, cool art stickers and hopefully CD in a JEWELCASE/DIGIPACK. Can't wait to renew :)