Mike Confirms Album #5 Title: "Living Things"

Numbrocker

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people are in denial because they don't like "Living Things" as the title.

If Mike was being sarcastic, it would be more apparent. And I doubt he would start a hashtag on a fake title for the album.

Lol ever heard of "Potato Songs"?

I would gladly preorder an album from the band I've been obsessed with for over 10 years. I love this band.

Everyone else - stop whining and treat this like a rumor if it will keep you from attacking other forum members. Calm down.

I'd prefer to know details of the album before I preorder, that's essentially what I was getting at. Details being more than just the title, rather, a title, cover art, release date, track list, etc.

That's neither here nor there, though.

I'd like to apologize for my second post in the topic. Unnecessarily rude of me.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

In B4 people start apologizing if the album title happens to be "Living Things"

Nobody has to apologize if it happens to be "Living Things." My point has been that it could or could not be, but that a hashtag is enough evidence to draw such a conclusion. Personally, I think it's an awful title but I'll live with it just like everyone else will.

What is the problem with the album name? Really, the fact that the name for some is not good, doesn't mean the album is bad

I see a tweet of some guy and he say: Rolling Stone Magazine: "[Living Things] is the most powerful album since Hybrid Theory

Edited by MacGyver

I like the name. I don't have any problem with the name.

But why ? why ? the new is in the Newswire ?

Isn't confirmed by the band, i'm wrong ?

We complain about the posts of the guys of LPBR and LPL is doing the same thing...

I hope the new album's name be Living Things, but if not, it will be a HUGE fail by LPL.

Posted Image

Nobody has to apologize if it happens to be "Living Things."

Don't freaking jump to conclusions where there are none. kthnx.

This. Is. NOT. A. CONFIRMATION.

Therefore why is this in the news section. I mean, goddamn.

rigggggghht.

You know what, this entire thread is ridiculous. We are all here for the same reason, to be Linkin Park fans. The way some of you treated Numbrocker is awful. Its so bad that she no longer wants to post here. Awesome. Thanks so much for alienating one of your fellow forum members by being rude. How embarrassing.

Honestly, if Living Things isn't the album name, then why in the world would the band have made us work so hard on the first round of the puzzle to find that phrase? That makes so much sense.

How is it a huge fail if Shinoda tweeted about it?

Because he didn't tweet that the album name is going to be living things. Like i said above, it could be true, but the right position is not to jump into conclusions without knowing for sure.

Because he didn't tweet that the album name is going to be living things. Like i said above, it could be true, but the right position is not to jump into conclusions without knowing for sure.

I can understand not saying something is one thing when you do not know for sure but just look at all of the hints. The livingthings webpage. It was in the puzzle. The hashtag on twitter. Why would Mike post a hashtag like that all of a sudden. He began doing it with #BurnItDown to get it trending worldwide to get word spread of the single being released. The same thing is being done with #LivingThings. It is ALL but confirmed that Living Things is the new album title. I just think some people are just using the "it hasn't been confirmed" excuse because they don't like the name.