Linkin Park Honda Civic Tour w/ Incubus: "Linkubus"

hahninator

i bet there will be a uk tour in july in support of LT before the us tour

true, I don't think they could do a new album promo/tour and miss out the uk, either way even if it's before/after the US tour I'd still be happy with that. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a short and sweet tour.. I feel kind of bad for all the people that can't go. From the 105 radio interview, it seems like this is the only US tour they're gonna do. Chester said something like ''We're gonna play festivals and big shows in Europe, then do a US tour with Incubus, and after that we want to go to Australia and do a huge tour in South America, we also want to try and play in South Africa because we have never been there, and then do Asia, and come back home to write another record''.

It could be a short and sweet tour.. I feel kind of bad for all the people that can't go. From the 105 radio interview, it seems like this is the only US tour they're gonna do. Chester said something like ''We're gonna play festivals and big shows in Europe, then do a US tour with Incubus, and after that we want to go to Australia and do a huge tour in South America, we also want to try and play in South Africa because we have never been there, and then do Asia, and come back home to write another record''.

me too, I'm sitting here moaning about the (as yet) lack of UK dates, but it seems that the US is going to be hit hardest by the band's attempts to shorten their touring/record writing cycles.

but at leat they're making a concious effort to go to places they've never been before :)

i am actually surprised at the length of HCT this year around, last year it was MCR and Blink 182, and it had wayyy more dates than Linkubus

31.08.11 Vancouver , CAN Rogers' Arena

01.09.11 Aubrun, Seattle, WA White River Amphitheater

03.09.11 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheater

04.09.11 Greenwood Village, Denver, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheater

07.09.11 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Centre

08.09.11 Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena

09.09.11 Kansas City, MO Sandstone Amphitheatre

10.09.11 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

11.09.11 Clarkson, MI DTE Energy Music Centre

13.09.11 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Centre

15.09.11 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagra Pavillion

16.09.11 Saratoga, NY SPAC

17.09.11 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Centre

18.09.11 Virginia Beach, VA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

20.09.11 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

21.09.11 Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre

23.09.11 Miami, FL Cruzan Ampitheatre

24.09.11 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-Gary Amphitheatre

26.09.11 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion

27.09.11 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion

29.09.11 Albequerque, NM Journal Pavillion

01.10.11 Anaheim, CA Honda Centre

02.10.11 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre

05.10.11 Mountian View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre

06.10.11 San Diego, CA Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre

07.10.11 Las Vegas, NV Red Rock Resort

08.10.11 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl

quoting LPL's facebook in case people didn't notice the change to the main post -

Linkin Park adds two festivals in Canada. 09/01 Calgary X-FEST and 09/02 Edmonton SONiC BOOM

Edited by LGraham

Houston and Dallas again. That will be fun to do back to back again. And Texas in August is no joke. I almost passed out at PR08.

I hope that they add more dates. This is really short, and the USA is a big place and NOT easy to travel around like Europe is.

If this is the only US tour then I'm going to be very upset. I haven't seen LP since Projekt Rev 08 (the only time I've seen them) and I barely remember it.

I hope everyone that can go has a lot of fun, though.

If this is the only US tour then I'm going to be very upset. I haven't seen LP since Projekt Rev 08 (the only time I've seen them) and I barely remember it.

I hope everyone that can go has a lot of fun, though.

nowhere near you?

I am disappointed about incubus because I saw them last year and they were such a waste of money a nd out together the worst set list ever. As for this tour it's strange I don't see big city on the list like metro ny area and for CA, Los Angeles and orange county which has the Honda center actually here so I assume we are missing a few dates.

I'm sure they will add some more...there's gaps in there that we'd assume would be filled.

No Inky first 2 shows sucks but oh well.

Inky very likely to upstage LP here - they bring an epic live show. LP's stuff I saw on 2011 with all the malfunctions, interludes and weird production is likely to get raped if they don't change anything up big time lol. Pop/electronica ain't gonna cut it for Incubus fans. Gonna be a great tour though.

Only date anywhere near me is Georgia and that's the one day I absolutely cannot make it.

ahhh shame that

LP's stuff I saw on 2011 with all the malfunctions, interludes and weird production is likely to get raped if they don't change anything up big time.

it's likely they'll drop alot of the ATS interludes for a tour with fans other than hardcore LPers. that and the fact that a much more singles orientated set is something the band and crew's been more comfortable with for the past 8 years or so, i think alot of the malfunctions will be ironed out too

Edited by LGraham

Not really feeling the $100 ticket prices.

shit! that's an insane amount for a ticket.

although, I just paid £77 ($122) for some big arena tour tickets recently (1 artist), and considering this is two kinda big bands on the bill, it's not as bad as it could be.

but I admit, breaking into triple digits is a big thing...