8-Bit Rebellion! App Update v1.3.0

Aberu

Has anyone played the game more recently than a week after it was first released? lol

I just rebeat the game today on my new iPod. It let me use my old character and rankings and stuff, but it won't let me connect to anything.

The new characters are the 8 Bit Hero winners (one of them is a parody of me). They're in the gallery.

Though the most important update is the iOS4 bit.

I wish I would have entered the contest, I though they were only letting in the crappy versions you make on 8bityourself.com .

I wish I would have entered the contest, I though they were only letting in the crappy versions you make on 8bityourself.com .

Nope, you had the option to, but I drew my own instead (but miming that style as much as possible). Though the final character got some proportion changes, I expected that would have had to happen.

Nope, you had the option to, but I drew my own instead (but miming that style as much as possible). Though the final character got some proportion changes, I expected that would have had to happen.

thats so tight. You are now forever immortalized in the world of LP :)

but aside from that i was bored with it after i beat the game which was what.. 2 days? but guys what can u expect from an ipod game?