CBI and LT Singles

Geki

Anyone know where I can buy digital copies of these singles? I know the physical copies are very hard to find and are pricey. But I've always wanted these, even digitally. CBI Single has CBI and MS live, and the LD single was LD LIve and Fire Live.

Where on the page does it say a place I can purchase the singles digitally though? I would ask if someone who has them could send me them but I know it's official material so I can't.

EDIT: Nvm, I discovered the link button next to the titles. But it's only available on iTunes in countries besides U.S., where I live. Is there a way to bypass it and buy them?

Edited by Geki

There are links to each releases where you can buy them, but anyway... tell me in what format do you want them to buy and I will post you the links to store.

lossless - CD quality

compressed - mp3/m4a

Edited by martinez

There are links to each releases where you can buy them, but anyway... tell me in what format do you want them to buy and I will post you the links to store.

lossless - CD quality

compressed - mp3/m4a

mp3/m4a.

Unfortunately, they are not available in the US.

EDIT: Nvm, I discovered the link button next to the titles. But it's only available on iTunes in countries besides U.S., where I live. Is there a way to bypass it and buy them?

I doubt.

If they aren't able to be bought, then just upload them here for him. No sense in material not be able to be acquired. He's trying to buy it and can't. Therefore, just post it here for him.

I send that to him via PM.

Those songs are not available in US, but they are in other countries.

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

I send that to him via PM.

Those songs are not available in US, but they are in other countries.

Yeah but they weren't the iTunes versions. They were different rips. DSP rips and a few other weird rips. It's fine though. It just sucks that you can't purchase them when you want to. I don't understand that honestly.

Anyways thank you Hahninator. Just saw this post. Would be cool if someone could upload the actual ones from iTunes.

Double lol

Yeah but they weren't the iTunes versions. They were different rips. DSP rips and a few other weird rips. It's fine though. It just sucks that you can't purchase them when you want to. I don't understand that honestly.

Both CBI & MS live versions are from the CBI CD single and both on CD single releae and digital single release are from the same show.

Anyways thank you Hahninator. Just saw this post. Would be cool if someone could upload the actual ones from iTunes.

If you would seen my last post, you would be knowing that they are still available for sale and that no one can post you links here.

Edited by martinez

They aren't the same, trust me. The CBI single and what you sent me might be the same show but they're different sources. The ones on the single have proper fading in and out and sound excellent compared to the DSP rip that you sent. And the Fire and Let Down Live aren't from the singles trust me. No one would think they are. Let Down is a damn audience recording LOL.

Edited by Geki