8-Bit Rebellion! App Update v1.3.0

Aberu

Linkin Park has updated its App to iPod/iPhone called "8-Bit Rebellion!" to version 1.3.0 that contains the following:

- Added the 8-Bit Heroes Gallery Showing-winning designs in the 8-Bit Heroes contest by Linkin Park

- Added new characters and dialogues

Source: iTunes

Pic here.

Edited by Hahninator

Hey guys, i don't have the game, is fun ?

It's really short. It's worth a play, but the controls can be tedious at times and it doesn't offer much replay value. If it hadn't been a Linkin Park game, I wouldn't have bought it.

Edited by Ash

It's really short. It's worth a play, but the controls can be tedious at times and it doesn't offer much replay value. If it hadn't been a Linkin Park game, I wouldn't have bought it.

Same as what he just said.

The only reason i actually bought the game was for Blackbirds

Same as what he just said.

The only reason i actually bought the game was for Blackbirds

woow, thank you guys...

i think LP should release an unreleased track from A THOUSAND SUNS on 8 bit. just like blackbirds with MTM.

Um...no. Cuz then we'd have to extract it and it would be low quality like Blackbirds is. Ew. Anyways, I haven't played 8BR in forever...it's not much fun after you beat it.