LP album to be released in September?

Yass

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would seriously not be surprised if warner hires rambo to prevent LP material from leaking... i doubt it will leak before the last second

Rambo is our hero. Please protect the new album at all costs so we can let the album come out naturally and pray that a leak doesnt ruin it. Remember wat happened when minutes to midnight came out 3 years ago and was leaked within a few weeks before its release?

I would seriously not be surprised if warner hires rambo to prevent LP material from leaking... i doubt it will leak before the last second

Or better yet, Warner finds out a copy of the album has been stolen and that it will leak within 24 hours so they hire Jack Bauer to prevent it.

I doubt this is legit. Bands do not release albums on Fridays (in the U.S. anyways). There's no way Amazon got told of the release date before the fans.

I would ussually expect that the page is located in germany when the domain ends with a "DE"... And yeah, as far as I know new releases come on friday here in germany ;)

Bands do not release albums on Fridays (in the U.S. anyways).

no that's wrong. In Germany we get all albums on fridays for ? years now (I don't know)

So we have the album earlier then other countries, where albums come out on the next monday (for exemple UK) ;)

(sorry for my english, hope u understand it)