Try Out The LPU For Free

LPxDC

From LP.Com

For a limited time, the LP Underground, Linkin Park's Official Fan Club, are offering LP fans the chance to join as a trial member for free. Just go to http://lpunderground.com/redeem and enter the code LPU11TRIAL2012B. You have until Friday, April 20 at 11:59pm PDT to check out some of what the LPU offers.

Full LPU members have FIRST access to pre-sale tickets, opportunities for meet & greets with Linkin Park, early entry to Linkin Park shows, access to special LPU events, video chats with the band, full access to all of the features and community on LPUnderground.com and a lot more. Full memberships start at just $25, or if you pre-order Linkin Park's new album LIVING THINGS from http://livingthings.linkinpark.com, you can join for a special discounted price of $20.

I think it's cool that they are doing this but I'm not interested in the LPU. For me, LPL is the official fanclub. ;-)

The perks of the LPU are the meet & greets but when I was an LPU member I never got selected. Nothing else about LPU interests me.

If you're looking for community, LPL has a good one.

I think it's cool that they are doing this but I'm not interested in the LPU. For me, LPL is the official fanclub. ;-)

The perks of the LPU are the meet & greets but when I was an LPU member I never got selected. Nothing else about LPU interests me.

If you're looking for community, LPL has a good one.

This.

I think i'll end up paying $25 membership just to get in the venue early. LP & Inky on the barricade would be epic. Don't really care about M&G seeing how I want to catch inky. I mean, early entry and M&G kinda cancel each other out.