The reason why 'State Of The Art' was never released?

sckofelng

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think he's just bitter that he's not as famous as he wants to be. If he really feels that Chester owes him that money, then there's legal ways to go about getting it back. But in all reality, the label is at fault for the song never being released, not Chester.

Seriously though, airing this in public over a social media outlet like twitter is ridiculous.

Okay, so first the guy says his problem is with Mr. Hahn because he isn't a real DJ.

Then, he starts talking about how Mike isn't a real rapper.

THEN, he says that CHESTER IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE BAND HE LIKES, and that the rest of the band is "Pro Tools"

And now, he says his problem is exclusively with Chester.

Who is this asshole, and why the hell do we keep talking about him here?

Edited by Xero21

Okay, so first the guy says his problem is with Mr. Hahn because he isn't a real DJ.

Then, he starts talking about how Mike isn't a real rapper.

THEN, he says that CHESTER IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE BAND HE LIKES, and that the rest of the band is "Pro Tools"

And now, he says his problem is exclusively with Chester.

Who is this asshole, and why the hell do we keep talking about him here?

I am also wondering this. :|

He's the DJ from Limp Bizkit...and news is slow.

I should clarify, I know *who* he is. my point was more that the guy just seems to enjoy pushing people's buttons by saying stuff like this, so I feel like we should just stop mentioning every little thing he says. how many times does a guy have to contradict himself before we just call him a douche and leave it at that?

Edited by Xero21

He's the DJ from Limp Bizkit...and news is slow.

Not to sound like an asshole....but since when is this a 'Limp Bizkit' fansite? I understand that LP news is slow, and I understand Julien-K news because of Chester's involvement with the band, but Limp Bizkit? It's new because he is dissing Linkin Park, not cuz he's the DJ of Limp Bizkit. When is the last time Limp Bizkit was even relevant? What a horrible band. I think the last time I heard anyone talk about Limp Bizkit (besides on LPL) was in like 2001 when Significant Other came out.

just because he's bashing on LP doesn't mean everyone should resort to bashing limp bizkit. Limp bizkit are a good band imo. but to each their own. But don't just bash the band.....lethal is being a dick here because his solo record fell to pieces when wes managed to get black light burns out and fred managed to get mike smith in limp bizkit to fill the void.

Remember lethal also used to be in house of pain.......who inly had 1 hit. Lethal also caused tension with Eminem after eminem asked him to a song with him bashing everlast and dj lethal pulled out at the last minute. Which is why eminem wrote "girls" about them.

Lethal needs to think before he talks.

Not to sound like an asshole....but since when is this a 'Limp Bizkit' fansite? I understand that LP news is slow, and I understand Julien-K news because of Chester's involvement with the band, but Limp Bizkit? It's new because he is dissing Linkin Park, not cuz he's the DJ of Limp Bizkit. When is the last time Limp Bizkit was even relevant? What a horrible band. I think the last time I heard anyone talk about Limp Bizkit (besides on LPL) was in like 2001 when Significant Other came out.

You're not sounding like an asshole, rather like someone who doesn't even have knowledge about a band you bitch about. Just because the band is hated and not many talking about them anymore in the US does not mean they are bad nor irrelevant in other continents. In my opnion, Limp Bizkit did better stuff than Linkin Park in the past few years even if their promotion is so fucked up which isn't only their fault though (that's why they split from Interscope Records!). Anyone here have seen Limp Bizkit live in the past 3 years ? (Yes, this goes out to almost all non US people because they haven't been doing a real tour in the states yet!). EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE who saw a headline show will agree with me that they wish that Linkin Park brought this energy. Yes, I am stating that Limp Bizkit is still the band with the sickest concerts nowadays. Go on YouTube and watch live footage of songs you like (if there are any), you will always see the people going crazy and the band as well.

Lethal bitching about Chester via Twitter is not mature at all of course, I agree on that. However, I still am on the LB side, like it or not, they at least know what's up when it comes to bringing concerts with much energy.

Edited by sckofelng

You're not sounding like an asshole, rather like someone who doesn't even have knowledge about a band you bitch about. Just because the band is hated and not many talking about them anymore in the US does not mean they are bad nor irrelevant in other continents. In my opnion, Limp Bizkit did better stuff than Linkin Park in the past few years even if their promotion is so fucked up which isn't only their fault though (that's why they split from Interscope Records!). Anyone here have seen Limp Bizkit live in the past 3 years ? (Yes, this goes out to almost all non US people because they haven't been doing a real tour in the states yet!). EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE who saw a headline show will agree with me that they wish that Linkin Park brought this energy. Yes, I am stating that Limp Bizkit is still the band with the sickest concerts nowadays. Go on YouTube and watch live footage of songs you like (if there are any), you will always see the people going crazy and the band as well.

Lethal bitching about Chester via Twitter is not mature at all of course, I agree on that. However, I still am on the LB side, like it or not, they at least know what's up when it comes to bringing concerts with much energy.

+ 10000

I saw Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit the same day so I can really compare them. Limp Bizkit is much better than LP now.

Edited by haimu

LOL. Why would he need knowledge of the band if he couldn't give less a care about them?

You're probably in the minority of LPL members that just happens to actually enjoy Limp Bizkit's music, and that's fine, but there's not much use defending them here. Everyone has differing opinions and we just happen to think their music sucks, which is precisely why they're irrelevant nowadays, especially on a Linkin Park fan forum. Just saying. :)

It's stupid really but who cares about the morons or someone with a big mouth. 25k $ is so big cash summ OMG, call Warner to the court.. IMO Chester wouldn't even react if he know ;)

I wouldn't start this polemic in here, in our LP social community guys, because of that thing!

Lethal needs to think before he talks.

True story. He sounds like he just blurts out anything that comes to his mind, which is unfortunate because he doesn't seem like a very intelligent person either.

Also, I'm not even going to get started on the few people here who have said that Limp Bizkit is better than Linkin Park now-a-days. I'll just sit here and laugh silently to myself instead.

WHO CARES ?? BOTH BANDS ARE GREAT, NOW ENJOY THE MUSIC !!

State Of The Art is the only thing we will ever have with both LP & LB together (kinda) So what if he hates him or w.e, just enjoy the music & let the band members from whatever say what they want, as long as the music is good & we love it, why would we fight ?