LP @ Woodstock Festival 2010?

felipeintheend

A member of LinkinPark:br, called Bruno Telloli - and Altair Pereira who works in the music department, has posted at A2Media that the legendary Woodstock festival will be back and there is a big chance for us to get Linkin Park on the line-up!

Read More.

Eduardo Fischer who owns the rights of the festival tweeted a few hours ago about the event:

'All the information that has being published about Woodstock in Brazil is just speculation. The official news will be given here, in 30 days'

So, we will get the line-up confirmation in about 30 days.

I want to make very clear that this is not confirmed. Remember, there have been at least four separate rumors that LP would play in Brazil over the past several years that did not come to light, so take this as a grain of salt until it is confirmed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was confirmed, this would do wonders for Linkin park's rep, I remember my mom talking about how she went to Woodstock to see legendary artists like Jimi Hendrix, so hopefully this gets confirmed soon. Felipe must be really happy its gonna be in Brazil.. lucky -.-

Woodstock '94 and '99 were pretty amazing. i went to '99. my dad actually went to the original woodstock. he told me it was so fucking dirty there hahaha.

My mom said alot of women (not her, trust me) went topless and tons of people smoked dope haha

Yeah the one in Poland looks crazy as hell too. I wasn't at Woodstock '69 of course, but that's the one and only Woodstock IMO.

@ all the other south americans: before you get crazy about it again. LP might play this show but no one ever said they are NOT coming to your country. There's no official tour schedule out yet, so don't freak out please.

Or just consider traveling to a show instead of waiting forever?

Most people have to travel to shows, either far or not far. Almost no one lives right by a venue where LP plays.

*looks @ Brazil map*

So if you would live in Brazil, say Boa Vista, and they'd play in Sao Paulo again. Would you travel there, despite it's very far, but it is in your country what you always demanded?

Yeah the one in Poland looks crazy as hell too. I wasn't at Woodstock '69 of course, but that's the one and only Woodstock IMO.

@ all the other south americans: before you get crazy about it again. LP might play this show but no one ever said they are NOT coming to your country. There's no official tour schedule out yet, so don't freak out please.

Or just consider traveling to a show instead of waiting forever and complaining about it all the time?

Fixed for you.

Woodstock is waaaay not what it used to be. The recent Woodstock festivals in the US were pretty much a disaster, just on a side note.

a lot of rapes, and bad things, hopefully this will be just a rumour, and lp doesn't match with this other bands, sad

Or just consider traveling to a show instead of waiting forever?

Most people have to travel to shows, either far or not far. Almost no one lives right by a venue where LP plays.

*looks @ Brazil map*

So if you would live in Brazil, say Boa Vista, and they'd play in Sao Paulo again. Would you travel there, despite it's very far, but it is in your country what you always demanded?

I hate those people that starts getting crazy for anything :P... but you should put in south american fan's shoes... travel to other countries in south america is quite a luxury... most of people cant afford it, even grown up people with a good job. so keep that in mind, is not easy as is in other parts of the world... i guess the best thing that we could do as fans is just wait until the band says something about the topic =)

so @ south american fans... stay calm, we don't know really anything yet

and @ rest of the world... try to understand that we can't put travels from one country to other so easily as is done on europe, or how you travel from a state to another in the usa =P

woow excelent news, i hope comes true... Uruguay is really near of Brazil but i can't go to brazil alone... so if this new comes true, Brazilians enjoy the LP Music !!!

Felipe if you need help just tell me im the leader of LP Uruguay... ;

Edited by maik_gianino

I hate those people that starts getting crazy for anything :P ... but you should put in south american fan's shoes... travel to other countries in south america is quite a luxury... most of people cant afford it, even grown up people with a good job. so keep that in mind, is not easy as is in other parts of the world... i guess the best thing that we could do as fans is just wait until the band says something about the topic =)

so @ south american fans... stay calm, we don't know really anything yet

and @ rest of the world... try to understand that we can't put travels from one country to other so easily as is done on europe, or how you travel from a state to another in the usa =P

I totally agree with you, as you say is not the same for south american fans travel from one country as european fans do it. The only thing we have to do is wait for them to come to south america.. i dont understand why lp doesnt come to mexico, they have come here once, many famous bands such as Paramore, Metallica, 30 seconds to mars, my chemical romance, tokio hotel, coldplay have come here two times at least or even more. I'm waiting for them to play in Brazil, if that is true, we will have a lot of chances to see lp in another country besides Brazil, lp might play in some places in south america or even Mexico, like a south american tour, it would be awesome.. ;)

If there's a Woodstock here in Brazil I'm SO in!

I only wouldn't come if it were somewhere way too far from my home (high expenses).

And LP... Well, they should come again to please us (I couldn't attend to the first show OMFG).

I totally agree with you, as you say is not the same for south american fans travel from one country as european fans do it. The only thing we have to do is wait for them to come to south america.. i dont understand why lp doesnt come to mexico, they have come here once, many famous bands such as Paramore, Metallica, 30 seconds to mars, my chemical romance, tokio hotel, coldplay have come here two times at least or even more. I'm waiting for them to play in Brazil, if that is true, we will have a lot of chances to see lp in another country besides Brazil, lp might play in some places in south america or even Mexico, like a south american tour, it would be awesome.

i agree... i feel that here in Southamerica all the Street Team are working so hard to bring LP to Southamerica i know that (Uruguay) in my country is almost impossible but Brazil, Argentina and Chile deserves LP, Metallica make's 3 Shows in January in Argentina, POD, Korn, Guns n' Roses are making a Tour for Southamerica and play in Uruguay in March 18 so, Southamericans Keep you hope alive !!!

Oh my fuck god.

IT'S REALLY ONE DREAM

AFTER 6 YEARS WAITING LP COME BACK

I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN IN BRAZIL

GOD.. THAT THIS RUMOR BE ONE TRUE PLEASE *-*

you are brasileiro too ? wooo this is the Southamerican invations in lplive ^_^

i hope we (southamerica) have lucky this time guys...