30 Second Snippet Of Burn It Down

LPxDC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listened to the snippet several times and it sounds better an better. yes it's more electronic than the other, but they said this in the interviews.

they changed their style again, but i think it's better than a thousand suns. *hopefully*

to say, the new album would be great is not possible after 30 seconds of one song.

I can't begin to say how excited I am about this. I really worry about how much this band means to me sometimes and just how crazy excited I am about the possibility of new music.

I'm 29 now. I've grown up on LP music. They have been with me my entire adult life. They have been the one consistent thing. They have completely shaped my love of music and I'm hooked.

I have so many memories of certain songs and how they relate to different situations and periods of my life. Sometimes it was the darkest of times. I'd put a certain song on and at least feel that I wasn't so alone. It would be a complete release of emotion that I so badly needed and couldn't find in anywhere else.

Sometimes it was the recognition in a song of what was happening and how things were falling apart. The music somehow allowed me to let go. To understand the situation and myself better.

As i struggled to grow up and understand situations and emotions happening. There were these songs.

A Thousand Suns was nothing short of a complete and utter fucking masterpiece. It's like a piece of art. Every time I listen to it. I am still so completely blown away into a thousand pieces of awe.

I'm not even ready for this album yet. I am still completely blown away and mindfucked by how good a Thousand Suns actually is. But i truly and utterly can not wait.

Whenever there has been bad times in my life, or emotional crap that I struggle to get a grip on. There is Linkin Park. Right now is one of those sucky times. I'm in a period of rebuilding and self destruction. Mostly self destruction. I know it. But I simply can not stop myself. I feel this song is going to be perfect.

I would love a more "new divide" kinda sound to the album. That is my favorite LP song ever! This doesn't sound too off that.

I hope you all love the song and get something from it! :)

There may not always be a lot in life. But there will always be music and Linkin Park is the greatest form of music that I know.

Love you guys.

Enjoy.

i do have a feeling that this will be one of my lesser favourite song off the album, doesn't sound bad, but not all that great either. It is the first single though so can't judge an album form the first single

Someone knows the full lyric from Burn It Down?

I found with Google this:

http://www.directlyrics.com/linkin-park-bu...own-lyrics.html

(verse 1)

Oh can you feel it

When you take a look in the sky

All that I steal is

The one thing I couldn't find

And you were there

And begun

Waiting to let me go

(Chorus)

We're Building it Up

Break it back down

We're building it up

Burn it down

Can't wait

Burn it to collide

(Bridge)

I play solider you play king

Shut me down when I think that way

Fought that fight, I hold that crown

I built you up but you let me down

When you fall, I take my turn

And then you hide and that's my concern

(verse 1)

Oh can you feel it

All that I steal is

And you were there

And begun

Waiting to let me go

(Chorus)

We're Building it Up

Break it back down

We're building it up

Burn it down

Can't wait

Burn it to collide

(Bridge)

I play solider you play king

Shut me down when I think that way

Fought that fight, I hold that crown

I built you up but you let me down

When you fall, I take my turn

And then you hide and that's my concern

Those are the lyrics that someone recorded from the VERY low quality version of the song that leaked. We don't know how much of that is accurate nor if it is the entire thing.

i'm liking chester voice on this - it's only on laptop speakers so I can't really hear much of the rest of the song's depth - but the lyrics feel a bit ...lazy if i'm honest.

but then again, this is just a tiny piece opf a full song so I'll reserve my final judgement until the 16th

It has a cool vibe. The beat seems like it should be alot faster for what the vocals are doing. But it creates a cool contradiction.

I feel like the clip is wayyy out on context for some reason though. I look forward to hearing it

(verse 1)

Oh can you feel it

All that I steal is

And you were there

And begun

Waiting to let me go

(Chorus)

We're Building it Up