Mike's New Tease

Jay_Sensei

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at my avatar, it kind of looks like the white dots start to from something on the left near the end of the loop...maybe oveer the next few days (or weeks) the loop will get longer and start to reveal the album cover? that my guess

I can see a hand trying to hold something

what ya think?

i think FUCK YOU MIKE SHINODA, STOP MESSING WITH US...

we are seeing what we want our eyes to see. FACT. if you want to see the Machine Shop logo, we can make it out, if you want to see a person on the left, you can make it out.... just one of those fun illusions..

yeaah its a freeking elephant!! lmao

Hey I do see a freaking Elephant!... Oh god they better not bust a Deftones "Diamond Eyes" cover scheme with an Elephant instead of the White Owl the Deftones did.

No animals!... Do a art cover Mike!

I see the elephant you guys are talking about. I wish I could get the point across to all of you that this doesn't mean the album artwork is gonna feature an elephant....could just be something to do with the first single. Since you know, the elephant is in the video...for the first single...or at least we think it is....

i prefer it'd be for the single instead of the album lmao

Now that I think about it, I do hope its an image of an Elephant's face for the cover for the album or single.

Would love the reaction from everyone.