Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

No, I'm not a Troll! And I'm so serious with LP! U know that! And Maik u don't asked me to pass u the song!!

The song was leaked in multiple versions no one in HQ I heard 3 of those versions One of them Medium Quality, better than the low version! But this version was online just for a little while! And nobody asked me to pass the song! I don't know, why u attack me?! All of us are we waiting for OFICIAL NEWS!

Oh my god... She doesn't have the song. Problem solved.

I was about to say "no pictures no proof", but this worked better -

if you can't provide one of us with proof, then we're not going to believe you. Simple as that.

problem sorted...

his album cycle is really testing my patience.

AMEN

Edited by LGraham

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like LPA crashed again. Maybe people posting about random crap has something to do with it!

It was about a "new twitter account" to me fake but for what i read is giving info, and looks like is legit.

Info about the puzzles and Living Things. I don't know exactly what but i think with the new puzzle the people crashed the server again...

It was about a "new twitter account" to me fake but for what i read is giving info, and looks like is legit.

Info about the puzzles and Living Things. I don't know exactly what but i think with the new puzzle the people crashed the server again...

I just find it funny that LPA admin posted yesterday saying they will come down hard on people who do not stick on topic. Got home from work today and what do I see, yet more crap mixed in with genuine people trying to figure out the puzzle.

There thread has almost 6000 posts but if you filter out all the rubbish, I'd say less that 200 posts actually relate to solving the puzzles.

Hell, I'd say a few hundred posts are people saying "I logged off for a few hours, what did I miss"

I just find it funny that LPA admin posted yesterday saying they will come down hard on people who do not stick on topic. Got home from work today and what do I see, yet more crap mixed in with genuine people trying to figure out the puzzle.

There thread has almost 6000 posts but if you filter out all the rubbish, I'd say less that 200 posts actually relate to solving the puzzles.

Hell, I'd say a few hundred posts are people saying "I logged off for a few hours, what did I miss"

Sad but true... Hey i don't like LPA but the thread is interesting, i was helping too but i'm sick of the stupid comments, pictures, links, and what about the Signatures of the Users ? Some people had huge pictures as a signature...

I think, that thread have like 500 comments that real works with the main theme, the other stuff is pure shit...

wtf ? Or this account is Mike Shinoda, or is a HUGE troll:

https://twitter.com/#!/LP2K12/status/18...9276417/photo/1

The basic point seems to be that livingthings won't open up until the BID puzzle is complete, which should be tomorrow night. There's no way to confirm that that account is real, though.

Is there someone who can make sense of the image?

My post from LPA:

Again, LINKIN PARK NEVER TOLD US ABOUT THIS VIDEO. OR ABOUT LP2K12 BEFORE IT WAS STUMBLED UPON LAST NIGHT. They have a different plan in place for the puzzles. Why would they put a hint in a place we only know about because someone just happened to find it? Plus, the Twitter account was hidden for a while. Whoever made the LP2K12 account doesn't have anything new for us, they are just using what everyone already knows and trying to make it look like they are LP.

Also, it may not seem like a big deal, but I'm assuming that if LP made this account and posted the video to YouTube, the word "Deeper" probably would have been capitalized. Whoever is behind the LP2K12 accounts is simply a fan who saw the tumblr page and had the brilliant idea to do this. Stop paying attention to it.

Basically, the LP2K12 Twitter/YouTube account is fake. The image likely means nothing.

wtf ? Or this account is Mike Shinoda, or is a HUGE troll:

https://twitter.com/#!/LP2K12/status/18...9276417/photo/1

Its not trolling, its leading to something! Im trying to work on it now but its going to take a while.

Living Things = Album Name or Song.

Skin To Bone = Album Name or Song.

Im 50/50 on this!

BTW! Puzzle 13 is up on LPA.

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360

The basic point seems to be that livingthings won't open up until the BID puzzle is complete, which should be tomorrow night. There's no way to confirm that that account is real, though.

Is there someone who can make sense of the image?

Its real cause mike tweeted it, the video is legit as so is the pics. All this leads to something huge & major. Living Things &/OR Skin To Bone = Album Name or song

Mike tweeted simply "LP2K12". Then, AFTER THAT, the Twitter/YouTube accounts were created. It's not hard for a fan to see the tumblr and create those accounts to look smart.

The LP2K12 Twitter/YouTube Accounts are FAKE. THE END.

The real thing is that this account have another account on youtube, and he uploaded an edited version of the Teaser released last night...

I think that this account is real, Mike or Madonna, i don't know but is trying to confuse and make all of this more VÍRAL, like MS said days ago...

Remember, all tha pages are involved in this puzzles investigation...

Mike tweeted simply "LP2K12". Then, AFTER THAT, the Twitter/YouTube accounts were created. It's not hard for a fan to see the tumblr and create those accounts to look smart.

Ok how do we know that? The Video is real atleast.

Relax, relax, we're not filling up twenty pages with useless posts here, this isn't LPA. You don't have to screech at us about it.

I think there were maybe four posts about it in this topic. Tops. That's it. Chill out.

Relax, relax, we're not filling up twenty pages with useless posts here, this isn't LPA. You don't have to screech at us about it.

I think there were maybe four posts about it in this topic. Tops. That's it. Chill out.

Sorry, I've been on LPA a lot recently considering that's where most of the discussion has been. And if you've been there recently, it's getting tense. You're right, LPL hasn't been too bad. I've just gotten too used to every 5 seconds someone on the LPA saying something dumb. But yeah, it's fake.

Sorry, I've been on LPA a lot recently considering that's where most of the discussion has been. And if you've been there recently, it's getting tense. You're right, LPL hasn't been too bad. I've just gotten too used to every 5 seconds someone on the LPA saying something dumb. But yeah, it's fake.

Well we dont know whats fake or not, my bet is that come tomorrow & this weekend all of our questions will be answered.

*THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE! -- R TRUTH VOICE*

Well we dont know whats fake or not, my bet is that come tomorrow & this weekend all of our questions will be answered.

*THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE! -- R TRUTH VOICE*

Oh god we both know R-Truth isnt gonna help us out here lmao.

Moving along, I think maybe now it is Fake. I dunno I think we are ALL feeling very frustrated and want answers.

Oh god we both know R-Truth isnt gonna help us out here lmao.

Moving along, I think maybe now it is Fake. I dunno I think we are ALL feeling very frustrated and want answers.

Yes he will R truth and his little Jimmies FTW

Yes he will R truth and his little Jimmies FTW

We should ask Chris Jericho to help is Break The Walls Down & Solve/Break The Code to all this LP madness !! Hes pretty good at that. LOL

ANYWAYS!!!!!!! This is going to be a long night for me because im going to try & figure out all this stuff.

Wish me Luck!