LP Single Release Date

SpikeMinoda

A blackbird just sent us this pic and it shows clearly the release date of the 1st single of the new LP record.

Due to a request, we have removed the offending image and information that was leaked to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same exact form of screenshot was shown saying blackbirds would be released as an "internet single" on June 15th and that never happened. Don't get your hopes up

we talked to the guy who gave us the information about the Blackbirds single and the single was cancelled. so it's not his fault there was no release of Blackbirds on June 15th. so believe it or not. i trust this news ;)

we talked to the guy who gave us the information about the Blackbirds single and the single was cancelled. so it's not his fault there was no release of Blackbirds on June 15th. so believe it or not. i trust this news ;)

Hopefully this doesn't get canceled! Early August sounds great!

i love our blackbirds who get us these nice pieces of info. Maybe we should just change the VIP/Contributors to "Blackbirds" haha

hehe thats would a great idea there is only one problem. the guy who gave us the screenshots is not a member at LPL :P

A blackbird just sent us this pic and it shows clearly the release date of the 1st single of the new LP record.

Due to a request, we have removed the offending image and information that was leaked to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I wonder when we'll be getting a 30 second snip of this.

Edited by SpikeMinoda

My brain might be totally fried from trying to crack all these codes, but where does it say August 2? Or do you just know that cause the person told you.

it says Street Date on the right hand side. which = 8/2/10

My brain might be totally fried from trying to crack all these codes, but where does it say August 2? Or do you just know that cause the person told you.

Nevermind I see it.

street date: 08/02/10

08 = Month

02 = Day

10 = Year

so it is:

2nd August 2010 :P